Yoga is a 5,000-year ancient Indian philosophical practice of mind and body. Yoga includes various types of activity combined with physical postures, breathing techniques, and meditation or relaxation. Yoga is a Sanskrit word that means union English. Many yoga traditions believe that yoga practices lead a person’s soul with his or her true nature. In the modern world, yoga is a popular form of exercise and meditation. Yoga is a spiritual activity that increases flexibility and strength. Yoga makes us healthy by cleansing our mind and body. One can do yoga both morning and night. But yoga is more beneficial in the morning. Practicing yoga first thing in the morning cleanses your mind and body. It prepares you to energize all day long. So let’s check out the benefits of yoga in the morning.
Source :- entrepreneurboy . com
Morning Yoga Poses:
Everything You Need To Know
Here I mention some of the yoga poses that you can do in the morning…
- Surya Namaskar or Sun Salutations
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama or Opposite Nasal Breathing
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Trikonasana or Triangle Pose
- Virabhadrasana III or Warrior 3
- Vrikshasana or the Tree Pose
- Utkatasana or Chair Pose
- Natarajasana or Dancer Pose
- Dhanurasana or Bow Pose
- Padmasana or Lotus Position
Check Related Article :-
Source :- medium . com
Benefits Of Yoga In The Morning:
Yoga is more beneficial in the morning. Let’s check out the benefits of yoga in the morning. Here are they…
- Improves flexibility, strength, and posture: We all know yoga improves our flexibility and posture, it also strengthens us. But if you do yoga in the morning it will work more effectively. In morning’s fresh air and spirituality, it helps more to relax our body, that helps to make more flexible.
- Better all-around fitness: One of the benefits of yoga in the morning is it better our health and make us fit. Yoga better all our health problems to make us healthy.
- Weight loss: We all know yoga helps us to lose weight. regular practice of yoga helps us to lose weight. But Yoga is more effective to lose weight when you do it in the morning.
- Increase your energy: Yoga in the morning increase our energy that lasts all day long. It makes us more energized to do all our work with very much intensity.
- Reduce stress: We all know yoga reduce stress. But Yoga reduces more stress when you do it in the morning. It cleanses the mind and body and reduces stress.
- Breathe better: In the morning there are all fresh air in the environment. If you practice yoga in the morning you will be inhaling the fresh air, that helps you to deliver more oxygen to the body and helps you to breathe better.
- Be happier: Practicing yoga in the morning makes you a happy person. It helps you to be happy all day long and increase positivity to you.
- Discipline: Practising yoga makes you a disciplined person. It helps you to live your life in a disciplined manner that helps you to live happily.
- Boost digestive fire: Yoga in the morning helps your digestive system. It increases your digestion and keeps your indigestion problems at bay.
- Boost brainpower: Practicing yoga in the morning boost your brain power and make your brain more active that helps you in your study and work.
These are the benefits of yoga in the morning. So practice yoga in the morning to get the maximum benefits and be healthy..