Practicing yoga regularly will lose your weight fast. Yoga is a natural exercise that does not have any kind of side effect. Yoga is a spiritual activity that cleanses our soul and rejuvenated it. Yoga is the most accessible and safest physical activity to lose weight. Here are some yoga poses that will help you to lose weight in one month. There are many exercises that will help you to lose weight fast, but not all are safe or may have side effects. Here are some tips to lose weight by yoga in 1 month. These exercises are super effective and do not have any kind of side effect on your body. They will help you to lose weight as well as help you to be healthy. Yoga can cure some severe health problems too. So let check out this yoga.
Yoga To Lose Weight In 1 Month:
Yoga is the safest way to lose weight. Lose Weight By Yoga In 1 Month and have a safe and healthy life. The yoga poses which lose weight in 1 month are…
Dhanurasana (Bow Pose):
This yoga pose helps to lose your weight fast. This poses effectively to burn your belly fat. This pose makes stong your chest and makes you more flexible.
- Spread your yoga mat
- Lie on your belly
- Start to bend your knees and hold the ankles with your hands.
- Raise your thighs, chest, and head as high as possible.
- Hold this pose for 4-5 seconds.
Naukasana (Boat Pose):
This pose is great for abs. You can reduce your belly fat by doing this. It also burns your arm and leg fat.
- Spread your mat and lie down straight with your arms on the sides of your legs.
- Start Inhaling and exhaling, lift your chest and feet off the ground.
- Stretch your arms towards your feet
- You can feel the pressure in your stomach area.
- Hold your breathe and position for 10 seconds.
- Then start to exhale and bring your body back to your starting position.
- Do this for 3-4 times.
Setu Bandha Sarvangasana (Bridge Pose):
Bridge pose is very effective for losing weight. This is a very easy yoga pose for beginners. Bridge Pose stretches the spine, neck, the thighs. This position relives from stress, headaches, insomnia, and depression. This position is very easy too.
- Lie down straight on the mat.
- Bend your knees.
- Set your feet on the floor.
- Keep heels to sitting bones as close as possible.
- Stay in this pose from 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Do this for 3-4 times.
Halasana (Plow Pose):
This asana helps to tone the muscles of buttocks. This also strengthens the thighs and shoulders. This asana helps to improve digestions.
- Spread your mat and lie flat on the floor.
- Keep the arms side by the body.
- Keep your palms facing downward and legs together.
- Relax your body and take deep and slow breaths.
- Roll the spine till your toes reach the ground over the head.
- Keep your legs straight.
- Hold the pose for 15 seconds to a minute.
Virabhadrasana (Warrior III Pose):
This pose is very effective for weight loss but quite difficult for beginners. But a beginner can give a try to this.
- Raise your hands over your head.
- Lift your leg in the air.
- make balance
- Try to hold this position for 30 seconds.
- Repeat it on another side.
Check Related Yoga Article:-
- Poses Of Yoga To Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
- Easy & Effective Yoga Mudra For Weight Loss
- #Top Yoga Asanas For Weight Loss
- #Top Power Yoga For Weight Loss
- Fat Burning Yoga-Weight Loss For Beginners
- Weight Loss Yoga: Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss