Source :- sepalika . com
Vajrasana composed of two words of Sanskrit “Vajra” and “Asana”. “Vajra” means thundering in the sky. Here the thunderbolt means the dominant or thunderbolt, whereas “Asana” means the pose. Therefore, Vajrasana means the yogic posture that makes the body stronger as diamond. Vajrasana is also called Diamond Pose or Thunderbolt pose. Vajrasana benefits are countless as it makes the body healthy and strong, helps in improving digestion and strengthens legs too.
This seat is very beneficial for your digestive system. This is probably the only posture that can be done after eating food and by which your digestion improves. This article describes the ways and means of doing Vajrasana posture. Due to this asana, the problems of the digestion are removed from the root. In this article, we will tell you about the way to practice it and the vajrasana benefits.
Source :- wellnessdose . com
Step By Step instruction to do Vajrasana
Everything You Need To Know
The way to practice the vajrasana is as follows:
- Sit on the knees bent on the ground
- Combine your big toe fingers and keep ankles apart
- Sit on the soles of the feet such as the buttocks and the sole of the feet are touching the outer part of the buttocks.
- Place your hands on the knees. Keep palms downwards.
- The back and head should be straight, but they should not be tense.
- Do not turn the spinal cord backward too much.
- Close your eyes let the hands and the whole body feel comfortable.
- Breathe normally and focus on breathing.
- Take Vajrasana for as long as possible – Make this easy for at least 5 minutes to increase the digestion process, especially after the meal immediately.
In cases of acute digestive disorder, do vegans for 100 breaths before and after meals
Recommended Articles :-
- 5 Quick And Easy Yoga For Back And Neck Pain
- Shirshasana For Beginners: Step By Step Instructions
- All Details About Anulom Vilom Pranayam
- 15 Astonishing Shirshasana Benefits And Steps To Perform It
- Shirshasana Steps, Benefits, Precautions Everything Is Here
- 12 Amazing Benefit Of Matsyasana Or Fish Pose
Source :- stylesatlife . com
The vajrasana benefits are as follows:
- Vajrasana strengthens pelvic muscles by changing the flow of blood and nerve impulses in the pelvic region.
- It prevents a hernia and also helps in relieving hemorrhoids.
- It improves the whole digestive tract, relieves stomach disorders such as acidity and peptic ulcer.
- Vajrasana benefits reduce blood flow in the genitals and massage the nerve fibers which make them active, which is useful in the treatment of testicles of men.
- It helps in the delivery of the child.
- Vajrasana is a very important posture for meditation because the body becomes absolutely straightforward without effort.
- This is the best meditation posture for those suffering from sciatica (cystic).
- Vajrasana is beneficial for the body’s strength and peace of mind
- Vajrasana ends all diseases of the stomach
- It is also beneficial in the problem of gas
- Vajrasana also improves the problems associated with women such as menstrual problems.
- Vajrasana not only enhances digestion, but it relaxes in the lower back pain.
- In Vajrasana, the body passes through such condition which causes pressure on the central part of the body, which increases the digestion power and eliminates the contraption
- Vajrasana is very beneficial for those people who work by standing throughout the day, after a time, people begin to complain of back pain, such people should be energetic. It combines and reduces the pressure of the muscles.
- Deep breathing and long breathing are advised during Vajrasana, which ends with respiratory problems
- Vajrasana activates the muscles, pulls them into pulling and also improves metabolism, which helps in weight reduction.
- Vajrasana also removes the problem of blood pressure by correcting blood circulation.
- Due to the digestion of the body, the person gets rid of skin related diseases. This posture makes the toxins out of the body and skin so that the skin becomes soft, smooth and the face glows.
- It helps stretch the ankle, buttocks, and knees. Because of this, the whole body is toned and the health is good. Apart from this, the Vajrasana gives the benefit of both exercise and meditation together.
- There are many reasons behind the mood swing of a person. The gastrointestinal tract is healthy due to Vajrasana, which produces good hormones in the body and helps in maintaining a good mood.