Yoga is a Hindu spiritual activity to make a connection between the brain, and body. Yoga strengthens your body and your body more flexible that’s why yoga is the most popular physical activity among all other workouts. Yoga also helps to tone the body by reducing excess body fat. Yoga leads you to spirituality and helps you to gain the full potential of your mind and body. Everyone should practice yoga to lead a healthy life. Yoga is the safest way to reduce weight and keep you in good shape. Before hitting into it everyone should know the best time to do yoga for weight loss. So let’s get knowledge about yoga and its benefits.
Table of Contents
Benefits Of Yoga:
Yoga has various kinds of benefits. Let’s see which these are…
- Yoga improves flexibility and posture.
- Yoga strengthens your muscle.
- Yoga helps to improve digestion.
- Yoga betters your bone health.
- Yoga helps your heart to beat faster, that Increases your blood flow
- Yoga boosts immunity.
- Yoga helps to keep blood pressure normal.
- Yoga reduces stress and anxiety.
- Yoga improves your balance.
- Yoga cures insomnia.
Yoga Positions For Weight Loss:
It is also important to gather knowledge about yoga positions and which positions helps more to lose weight. Here they are…
- Virabhadrasana I or Warrior I Pose
- Virabhadrasana II or Warrior II Pose
- Virabhadrasana III or Warrior III Pose
- Sarvangasana or Shoulderstand Pose
- Trikonasana or Triangle Pose
- Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose
- Dhanurasana or Bow Pose
- Surya Namaskara or Sun Salutations
- Ardha Chandrasana or Half Moon Pose
- Halasana or Plow Pose
Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss:
We already know about the benefits of yoga and which yoga poses helps more to lose weight. Now its time to know about the best time to do yoga for weight loss. This is the most important thing to know before starting yoga, as it may help you to decide about when to do yoga to lose weight effectively.
We can do yoga in the morning or at the night, both are effective for losing weight But we should know the best time to do yoga. If you regularly practice yoga it will help you to lose weight no matter what time it is.
According to yogic science, the best time to do yoga is called the Brahma Muhurta. Dawn is the best time to do yoga. 3:40 am is the ideal Brahma Muhurta time, You can practice yoga in the morning or evening, but make it sure that you should not do it within two to four hours after a meal. According to yoga experts, sunrise is the ideal and best time to do yoga as in the early morning there is much more fresh air that prepares you for all the challenges of the day. Practicing yoga early morning boost the metabolism that keeps you energized all day long. Yoga is a breathing exercise, In the early morning, there is more oxygen in the air, it helps to reduce excess body fat. So the early morning is the best time to do yoga for weight loss.
So Practise yoga early in the morning and stay healthy…!
Check Related Yoga Article:-
- Poses Of Yoga To Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
- Easy & Effective Yoga Mudra For Weight Loss
- #Top Yoga Asanas For Weight Loss
- #Top Power Yoga For Weight Loss
- Fat Burning Yoga-Weight Loss For Beginners
- 5 Yoga For Weight Loss Exercise