Due to our desk-bound lifestyle and our unhealthy food habit, we tend to pile up more fat in our hips and thighs which makes us look unattractive. Here are some asanas of yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs which can burn fat from hips and thighs. These positions are very effective yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs and make your hips and thighs. These yoga positions are…
Table of Contents
Yoga To Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs:
Here are some yoga asanas to lose weight from hips and thighs…
Warrior Pose I ( Virabhadrasana I ) :
This Yoga asana revives your stamina and makes your heart beat faster so that your heart can pump more blood and deliver oxygen all over your body. This yoga posture works excellent yo your legs, hips, shoulders, arms, butt, chest, abs, and back. This pose of yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs is very effective. Let’s check out the steps
- keep your legs 4 feet to 5 feet apart from each other.
- Raise your arms upwards.
- Join both of your hands together over your head.
- Turn your left foot 60 degrees to the right.
- Turn your right foot 90 degrees to the right.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Warrior II ( Virabhadrasana II ):
Warrior pose II is also a yoga asana for losing weight. This asana makes your bone and muscles strong. This yoga helps to tone thigh and legs muscles. In the beginning, this asana may hurt your muscles but later it will make your muscles strong. This yoga asana can lose weight very fast. Steps of this yoga asana are…
- Stand straight and keep your legs in hip-distance apart and arms on your sides.
- Bring your arms parallel to the floor.
- Spread your legs wide 4 feet to 5 feet apart from each other.
- Turn your right feet face to the right.
- Turn your left feet inward to make a 45-degree angle.
- Go forward on your right knee and make a 90-degree angle.
- Turn your neck right side.
- Hold this for 10 seconds.
- Repeat on the other side.
Naukasana (Boat Pose):
This is one of the yoga poses for weight loss that works wonder. This yoga position tones your body and burns maximum of fat. This pose is great for abs. You can reduce the maximum of your belly fat by doing this. It also burns your arm and leg fat. This yoga pose is also very effective for peoples who have a hernia. If you are a patient of low blood pressure do avoid this yoga pose as this pose lower the blood pressure. The steps are below..
- Spread your mat and lie down straight with your arms on the sides of your legs.
- Start Inhaling and exhaling, lift your chest and feet off the ground.
- Stretch your arms towards your feet
- You can feel the pressure in your stomach area.
- Hold your breathe and position for 10 seconds.
- Then start to exhale and bring your body back to your starting position.
- Do this for 3-4 times.
Chair Pose (Utkatasana):
This is a very excellent pose to lose weight. This posture will help you to keep in shape. This yoga pose makes your heart strong. This yoga posture boosts your immunity. This yoga pose strengthens thighs, knees, ankle, leg, and arms. The steps of this yoga pose are…
- Stand straight and erect your spine and keep your arms at your side.
- Keep some distance between your feet.
- Raise your arms parallel to the floor.
- Bend your knees and bring down your pelvis like you are sitting on a chair.
- Hold this position for 1 minute.
- Repeat this for 4 to 5 times.
Downward Facing Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Savanasana) :
This is one of the poses of yoga to lose weight from the hips and thighs. This yoga asana is very effective to lose weight and tone up your body.
- Keep your hands and knees on the floor.
- Your knees should be below directly to your hips.
- Keep your toes inside.
- Lift your knees up from the ground gently.
- Bend the knees and heels from the floor.
- Take back the top of your thighs and bring down your heels on to the floor.
- Now straight up your knees, and be careful that you do not lock them.
- Hold on to this position as long as you can, but make sure that you hold it at least for 1-3 minutes.
These are the poses of yoga to lose weight from hips and thighs and to tone up your body to make you look attractive. These poses of yoga make you fit and healthy and keeps many of your health issues at bay.
Check Related Yoga Article:-