In today’s time, every third person suffers from obesity problem, which later invites diseases. It does as well as increases the effect of age, a fat person looks 5-6 years older than his age. Self-confidence is also reduced due to the unformed body structure. Today we are going to tell you about some yoga asanas for obesity with the help of which you can lose weight easily.
How Yoga Asanas For Obesity Works?
Today everyone wants to stay fit and it should be so. In this desire to stay fit, we do not know how much money we spend going to the gym. While we can remain fit with yoga at home. Say goodbye to going to the gym daily and walking in the park and adopt Power Yoga, which is made by combining 12 postures of Surya Namaskar and some other special Asanas included in Indian Yoga. This is the only way to make life simple and positive.
Power Yoga, started in 1990, is a yoga system that makes a person physically, mentally and spiritually energized. Power Yoga has many benefits ranging from weight loss to strengthening the immune system.
A woman is always concerned about her fitness and this need to happen. By staying fit, you can overcome many diseases. But due to the busyness of life, his mind is always tense. In such a situation, there is no better option than yoga, so that he can get relief, remove power from the mind and practice power yoga daily to attain self-peace. By doing this, one feels liberation from the struggles of life.
To do Power Yoga, you have to take only 45 minutes in a day, all its activities are done non-stop at high speed which burns more calories, and it helps to maintain freshness throughout the day.
Top Yoga Asanas For Obesity:
By building muscles with power yoga, body fat can be reduced. In ordinary yoga, where the emphasis is put on the posture and breathing process, power yoga is like a workout, which has different poses and exercises.
So, you can do power yoga at least 4-5 days a week. In this, the capacity of the body to burn calories increases, which can easily reduce obesity and give an attractive shape to the body. So, yoga asanas for obesity are very effective. Let’s check out 7 most effective yoga asanas for obesity:
Virabhadrasana I or Warrior Pose I:
This Yoga asana revives your stamina and makes your heart beat faster so that your heart can pump more blood and deliver oxygen all over your body. This yoga posture works excellent yo your legs, hips, shoulders, arms, butt, chest, abs, and back. This pose of yoga to lose weight In 10 Days is very effective. Let’s check out the steps
Steps: asanas for obesity
- keep your legs 4 feet to 5 feet apart from each other.
- Raise your arms upwards.
- Join both of your hands together over your head.
- Turn your left foot 60 degrees to the right.
- Turn your right foot 90 degrees to the right.
- Hold this pose for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Paschimottanasana or Seated Forward Bend:
The practice of Paschimottanasana or Seated Forward Bend is a very effective yoga asanas for obesity. This asana not only helps in weight loss it also helpful in curing many diseases.
- Sitting on the ground, spread both the legs in front, keep the back straight
- Move your hands upwards, while exhaling slowly
- Try to bend forward to hold the toes with both hands
- And try to keep the nose close to the knee, in the meantime keep the breath moving continuously
- According to the strength, remain in this state and then return to normal, similarly complete three to five cycles.
Pawanmuktasana or Gas Release Pose:
It is another great yoga asana for obesity. The Pawanmuktasana or Gas Release Pose is mainly effective for problems related to gas and acidity. People, who suffer from gastric, face several problems in their daily life. So, to get rid of those problems practice this asana.
- Lie on your back and spread both legs straight
- Keep the feet close to each other
- Bend both legs from the knees
- Now raise the front part of the body
- Surround the knees with both arms
- While exhaling, pull the knee towards the chest while pressing it
- Bring the chin forward and touch it with the knees
- Remain in this state for 10-15 seconds, breathing long
- Bring the feet back to the ground, this is one cycle; complete 4-5 cycles in this way.
Naukasana or Boat Pose:
This is one of the yoga asanas for obesity that works wonders. This yoga position tones your body and burns the maximum of fat. This pose is great for abs. You can reduce the maximum of your belly fat by doing this. It also burns your arm and leg fat. This yoga pose is also very effective for peoples who have a hernia. If you are a patient with low blood pressure do avoid this yoga pose as this pose lowers the blood pressure. The steps are below..
- Spread your mat and lie down straight with your arms on the sides of your legs.
- Start Inhaling and exhaling, lift your chest and feet off the ground.
- Stretch your arms towards your feet
- You can feel the pressure in your stomach area.
- Hold your breathe and position for 10 seconds.
- Then start to exhale and bring your body back to your starting position.
- Do this 3-4 times.
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose:
The Bhujangasana is also called the posture of the snake or cobra. These yoga asanas for obesity are very beneficial for losing fat from abdominal area. Regular practice of this asana will provide you flat belly.
Steps: asanas for obesity
- To do this asana, lie flat on the abdomen
- Spread the legs straight and keep close to each other
- Now keep both palms close to the shoulder
- The forehead is adjacent to the ground, long while inhaling
- Slowly raise the head and shoulders above the ground
- Keep the elbows close to the body
- Slowly straighten the hands with the elbows and back
- Try to lift your upper body from your navel
- Your navel should be placed close to the ground
- After staying in this state for some time, return to the previous position
- This asana is also among the best yoga asanas for obesity.
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose: asanas for obesity
This Dhanurasana or Bow Pose is a very beneficial yoga pose for our health. One can also practice this asana to cure stomach related problems. So, let’s now check out how to do this asana:
- To do this asana, lie straight on your back
- Bend the knees
- Hold the ankle of the feet with both hands
- Try to lift the head, chest, and thighs while breathing in
- Hold the breath, while the breath stops in this posture, the entire weight of the body should be on the lower abdomen
- Slowly exhaling and try to come back to the original position
Chaturanga Dandasana or Plank Pose:
One of the best yoga asanas for obesity is Chaturanga Dandasana or Plank Pose Chaturanga Dandasana increases your core stability. It affects your mind and body. This pose enhances your stamina by strengthening your arms, legs, and wrists.
Steps: asanas for obesity
- To do this asana, at first, lay the yoga mat on the ground and lie on it
- Place both your hands ahead of your shoulders on the ground with your fingers facing the front
- Slowly raise both your knees, emphasizing the fingers of the feet
- While inhaling, lift the bodyweight on both your hands
- Draw a 90-degree angle at the elbow of the hand
- Do this asana for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this two to three times
- This Yoga asana is a powerful yoga posture to lose weight.
- Weight Loss Yoga: Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss
- Weight Loss: How To Lose Weight By Yoga In 1 Month
- Fat Burning Yoga-Weight Loss For Beginners
- Weight Loss: Effective Baba Ramdev Yoga For Weight Loss
- 5 Yoga For Weight Loss Exercise