Nowadays the routine of people has become very tense and rushing. Today, most people’s lifestyle is unhealthy. Due to working on the computer for hours, not getting enough sleep, and not eating properly, there is a problem of dark circles under the eyes. So, here let’s see some yoga for dark circles by Baba Ramdev.
Table of Contents
Yoga For Dark Circles By Baba Ramdev:
Dark circles are called blackness that is read around the eyes. Not only women but also men are affected by the side effects of this routine. This makes your face look dull and dull. Due to your eyes, your beauty is greatly affected.
If you want to look fresh and young, then you have to finish these dark circles. Only a good lifestyle can help you with this. You can look good by incorporating yoga into your routine. So let’s know in today’s article yoga for dark circles by Baba Ramdev.
Face Yoga 1:
- With the help of face yoga, you can get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Let us see what is its method?
- For this, you place your middle fingers, the eyebrows where it starts.
- After this, start from the top of your eyebrows and apply pressure on the area around the eyes.
- Repeated this action for a few seconds.
- After this, take your cheekbones (cheekbone) to the inner corner of your eyes.
- After this repeat the same action in the opposite direction and increase the speed slightly.
- By practicing this action, not only will your dark circles reduce but it also reduces wrinkles of the eyes.
- This improves the blood circulation of your eyes due to which the muscles are relaxed.
Face Yoga 2:
- After doing the above action, with the help of your index finger, rub the area under the eyes outwards.
- By doing this, toxins are removed from this area as well as there is an increase in blood circulation and oxygen, due to which it helps in reducing eye bags.
- You have to do this action four to five times.
The practice of Shambhavi mudra helps to awaken the Ajna Chakra. It is a form of meditation. Its job is to awaken the vital chakras of our body. Apart from this, this posture helps to keep the mind calm, relieve tension, and stretch the muscles around the eyes.
It is a good exercise to increase eye flexibility. Concentrate at least 10 feet in front of you. Imagine the number 8 in front and look at it continuously. Focus the eyes on the ridges of this number and rotate the eye based on its shape.
Surya Namaskar Yoga keeps eyesight correct. Surya Namaskar literally means to offer or salute the sun. If you are short of time and want to live a fit and stress-free life, then there is no better solution. By doing Surya Namaskar, the mind gets peace and the mind becomes sharp.
Let us also tell you that the skin under the eyes is much thinner than the skin on your face. So whenever this yoga is done, you take a little care for it. Actually there is no oil gland in this part, so you do not massage directly with dry hands, for this, you should use almond oil or some oil gel.
To prevent lines and wrinkles, you must keep your eyes hydrated. Therefore, you can do this activity every night. This will keep your skin well and increase the production of collagen.
More Recommended Articles :-
- Poses Of Yoga For Stress And Depression Reduction
- Deep Breathing Benefits Everyone Should Know About
- Step by step Instructions and some benefits of Dhanurasana
- Know The Benefits Of Padahastasana And Every Bit About It
- Yoga Benefits: Emotional Benefits of Yoga
- 5 Quick And Easy Poses Of Yoga For Stomach Pain