The heart is one of the most important organs of the body. Nowadays, due to unhealthy diet, pollution and stress, many people are becoming victims of heart diseases at an early age. Heart diseases are dangerous because if you leave your heart disease untreated then it also increases the risk of heart attack, heart failure, heart block. In such a situation, you can reduce the risk of heart diseases to a great extent by using a healthy diet and yoga for heart.
Today we will tell you about some such yoga for heart, which only after doing 5-10 minutes, your heart will be healthy and you will be saved from heart disease. So, let’s check out the yoga for heart in this article below:
Yoga For Heart:
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 Yoga For Heart:
- 2 Tadasana or Mountain Pose
- 3 Instructions to Do Tadasana:
- 4 Utkatasana or Chair Pose
- 5 Instructions to Do Utkatasana:
- 6 Vrikshasana or Tree Pose
- 7 Instructions to Do Vrikshasana:
- 8 Trikonasana or Triangle Pose
- 9 Instructions to Do Trikonasana:
- 10 Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
- 11 Instructions to Do Bhujangasana:
- 12 Uttanasana / Padahastasana or Standing Forward Bend
- 13 Instructions to Do Uttanasana / Padahastasana:
- 14 Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose
- 15 Instructions to Do Setu Bandha Sarvangasana:
- 16 Share this:
Yoga for heart is very important to make the heart strong and healthy. The heart is one of the busiest parts of the body. You can stop breathing for one or two minutes, but the heart cannot stop doing its work. The heart does its work even if you are sleeping.
Therefore it is very important to keep our heart healthy. Due to today’s lifestyle and food, many types of diseases arise in our heart. The main causes of heart disease are high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and smoking.
Apart from this, stress, anxiety and poor diet can also cause problems related to your heart. Yoga for heart is one of the best ways to increase flexibility in your body, strengthen muscles, relieve stress, increase stamina and rejuvenate your body. Yoga Asanas are also very important along with a good diet to make the heart strong.
Tadasana or Mountain Pose
This Tadasana or Mountain Pose teaches you to be stable as a mountain. Regular practice of Tadasana or Mountain pose is great yoga for heart. Such yoga for heart helps immensely to keep our heart healthy.
Instructions to Do Tadasana:
- To do Tadasana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and stand upright on it
- Keep a distance of half to one foot between your two legs
- Now raise both your hands up and close the fingers together
- After that, turn both your palms upside down, so that the palms of the hands turn towards the uneven
- Now pull both hands and feet up and lift the ankles up and stand on the feet
- Stay in Tadasana for 20-30 seconds
- This asana gives a good vibe to your entire body and especially to heart
Utkatasana or Chair Pose
The yoga asana Utkatasana is also known as Chair pose, the position of the person performing this asana is similar to that of a chair. This asana helps to strengthen our heart.
Instructions to Do Utkatasana:
- To do this posture, first of all, you should stand on a yoga mat by laying it on the floor
- Join both your hands above the head
- Now slowly bend your knees and bring the hips down
- In this case, you will look like a chair
- Do this asana for 30 to 60 seconds
Vrikshasana or Tree Pose
In Vrikshasana or Tree Pose the position of a person is seen similar to that of a tree. Vrikshasana is a balancing posture, it is a simple asana and one can easily perform this asana. This one is great yoga for heart.
Instructions to Do Vrikshasana:
- To do Vrikshasana, you should spread a yoga mat and stand upright on it
- Now fold both your hands above your head
- Then lift your left foot off the floor and place it on the right leg thigh
- Now balance and remain in this posture according to your ability and then lower your feet to the initial position
- This asana strengthens the muscles of your feet, as well as it helps to keep your heart strong
Trikonasana or Triangle Pose
The position of the person performing the Trikonasana or Triangle Pose resembles that of a triangle. This asana helps to overcome all kinds of problems related to the heart. The Trikonasana or Triangle Pose helps to strengthen the legs and keep the whole body healthy.
Instructions to Do Trikonasana:
- To do this asana, you should spread the yoga mat in one place by standing with both the legs apart
- Bend your right leg and place your hand on the floor
- Straighten the other hand up so that both hands are in a straight line
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds to 1 minute
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
The Bhujangasana is a very beneficial asana for your heart. Bhujangasana is also known as Cobra Pose. This Bhujangasana is a very simple asana. Your position in this posture is similar to that of a cobra snake.
Instructions to Do Bhujangasana:
- To do this posture, you lie down on the stomach on the stomach of a yoga mat
- Place both your hands slightly ahead of the shoulders on the floor
- Now raise the front body on both your hands and slowly move your head backward, try to push your chin upwards
- Take care to keep the body below your hips on the floor
- Do Bhujangasana for at least 20 to 30 seconds
- This asana strengthens the muscles of the spine and back
Uttanasana / Padahastasana or Standing Forward Bend
Padahastasana is a combination of the two words “pad” and “Hasta”. In doing this asana, your hands touch your feet. This asana is very beneficial for your heart. Padahastasana protects us from many types of diseases occurring in the heart. Uttanasana is a good asana for reducing abdominal weight.
Instructions to Do Uttanasana / Padahastasana:
- To do this asana, first of all, stand upright on a yoga mat
- Keep both your feet close together and straighten both hands up
- Now slowly bend down from the waist and hold the toes of both your hands
- Stay in this pose for 60 to 90 seconds
Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose
In Setu Bandha Sarvangasana or Bridge Pose, your body looks like a bridge. This asana protects you from heart-related diseases. Apart from this, it also helps in reducing abdominal fat. It is another great yoga for heart.
Instructions to Do Setu Bandha Sarvangasana:
- To perform the Setu Bandha Sarvangasana, you need to lie down on the back of a yoga mat
- After that, bend your legs from here on the knees and lift your hips above the floor while putting weight on both feet
- Bring both your hands under the back and join both of them with the finger stuck in the finger
- While in this position, breathe 20 times and release the posture