Vrikshasana is a Sanskrit word where “Vriksha” which means “TREE” and “Asana” means “SITTING or POSE”. When you practice this pose it looks like a tree that is why it is called Vrikshasana. During this posture, the body has to be kept constant in the same way as the tree remains stable on the ground. While practicing tree pose, our foot acts like the roots of the tree and keep the whole body’s weight. Today let’s know in details about it and the benefits of Vrikshasana.
This article will explain to you the ways and means of doing the Vrikshasana. Let us know about the benefits of Vrikshasana and how to do it.
Source :- cdn2 . stylecraze . com
WAYS TO PRACTICE THE VRIKHSASANA:
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 WAYS TO PRACTICE THE VRIKHSASANA:
- 2 What Precautions Should You Take In The Vrikhsasana?
- 3 WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VRIKHSASANA?
- 4 Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Spine
- 5 Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Body
- 6 Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Brain
- 7 Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Ear
- 8 Benefits Of Vrikshasana For Muscle Tone
- 9 Share this:
- The method of Vrikhsasana is as follows:
- At first stand straight.
- Bend the right knees and keep the right foot as high as possible on the left thigh.
- Right foot’s sole should touch the left inner thigh and the left foot should be on the floor.
- Stand straight while balancing the body weight on the left foot.
- When the equilibrium is formed properly, lift the arms up and straighten the head and add both palms to the Namaskar.
- Maintaining balance in this posture is difficult at the beginning.
- To make this a little easier, focus on the front of one place and watch it continuously.
- When you become experienced in maintaining balance in this pose, then try to lift the head above and focus your eyes on the fingers.
- Stay in this posture for 30-60 seconds.
- Keep breathing normally.
- To get out of the Asana, do all the steps in opposite order.
If you have difficulty maintaining balance, then you can stand by putting your back on the wall.
Source :- online-news-school . info
What Precautions Should You Take In The Vrikhsasana?
- If you have pain in your head, low blood pressure, or high BP, do not do it.
- If you are suffering from insomnia or migraine, do not try it.
- While practicing Vrikshasana, keep one foot on the other side of the leg or on the thigh and do not keep it down otherwise you will lose the balance of the body and you can fall.
- If your blood pressure is very low then in this situation, avoid using Vrikshasana.
- If you have pain in your knees, do not practice this posture otherwise your problem may increase.
- If you have a hip injury, in this situation avoid Vrikshasana.
- If there is any problem in your ankle or you feel dizziness, then do not practice the Vrikshasana.
Check Related Article :-
Source :- gyanyogbreath . com
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VRIKHSASANA?
Yoga experts believe that like other asanas, benefits of Vrikshasana is noticeable. This asana helps in providing the right shape to the body and also strengthens legs and buttocks. Tone muscles and gives strength to arms. Apart from this, it serves as a drug for people suffering from various diseases. Let us know what benefits of Vrikshasana are there:
Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Spine
By doing the Vrikshasana, the spinal cord become strong and does not cause pain in the bones. This asana also helps to balance the body. Apart from this, it also helps to improve neuron-muscular.
Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Body
This helps to keep the body healthy from head to toes. This posture is very beneficial in strengthening the shoulder and removing various disorders of the body, while making the body flexible.
Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Brain
By practicing this asana every day, the person gets mental peace and concentrates on the work. This posture keeps the body more active and keeps the mind calm.
Benefits Of Vrikshasana Yoga For Ear
By doing the Vrikshasana, the eye, the inner ear and the shoulder get stronger. This posture is beneficial for the ear, along with it also helps to remove the disease of sciatica.
Benefits Of Vrikshasana For Muscle Tone
This asana helps a lot in the strengthening ligaments and muscles of the legs. By doing a Vrikshasana, the knees of the legs get stronger and the hips joint becomes flexible.