The physical needs of the mother and the embryo increase in pregnancy. Research has brought many alternative therapies related to it and prenatal yoga poses is one of those which provides relief in back pain, foot pain and mitral in pregnancy, and in addition to reducing the level of normal labor, lowering depression, cortisol levels and the possibility of having a premature baby.
A study has found that prenatal yoga can help reduce the difficulty of mental nervousness in pregnant women.
BENEFITS OF PRENATAL YOGA POSES
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 BENEFITS OF PRENATAL YOGA POSES
- 2 Under the prenatal yoga poses there are:
- 3 The Following Things Come In A Perfect Prenatal (Prenatal) Yoga:
- 4 BREATHING
- 5 ASANA
- 6 STRETCHING THE BODY SLOWLY AND COMFORTABLY
- 7 KEEP YOUR RELAX AND MIND CALM
- 8 Here is The Best Prenatal Yoga Poses To Relieve Common Pregnancy Issues:
- 9 CHILD’S POSE
- 10 Step By Step Instruction:
- 11 SUPPORTED SQUAT
- 12 Step By Step Instructions:
- 13 STANDING MOUNTAIN
- 14 Step By Step Instructions:
- 15 Share this:
- It reduces pain in the lower back
- Symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- A headache and
- Shortness of breath.
Under the prenatal yoga poses there are:
- Breath-taking exercises
- Sitting posture
- Mind posture
- Pranayama and
Prenatal yoga poses are beneficial in preparing yourself for giving birth to a child. If you are pregnant and looking for a way to relax or keep yourself fit, then you should practice the prenatal (pre-natal) yoga.
Source :- parents . com
The Following Things Come In A Perfect Prenatal (Prenatal) Yoga:
This yoga will help you to take breaths deeper and gradually through the nose. The inhalation practice of prenatal yoga will help you in the shortness of breath during pregnancy and will work through contractions during labor.
In this yoga, when you are standing or lying on the ground for the balance of the body, development of strength, and flexibility, you have to take your body gradually in different stages.
STRETCHING THE BODY SLOWLY AND COMFORTABLY
Prenatal yoga will help you to slowly move or stretch the various parts of the body such as the neck, side etc.
KEEP YOUR RELAX AND MIND CALM
In every last session of the prenatal yoga, you will rest your muscles and make the heartbeat and speed back normal again. In this yoga, you will be encouraged to listen to your breath, pay close attention to your sensations, thoughts, and feelings or to repeat any mantra or word so that you can attain self-awareness or inner peace.
During pregnancy, women have to undergo a lot of physical problems. There are several types of mental and physical changes in these nine months intervals that can be handled with the help of prenatal yoga.
Check Related Article:-
Source :- thehealthjournals . com
Here is The Best Prenatal Yoga Poses To Relieve Common Pregnancy Issues:
Child’s pose is a resting pose in prenatal yoga. You can use it to concentrate on your breath and to rest between labor contractions.
Step By Step Instruction:
- Kneel down on all fours on the floor
- Draw the abdominals in
- Gently arch your back and inhale
- Leaning your tailbone up look toward the ceiling.
- Round your back as you tuck the chin in toward your chest and exhale
- Sit back on the heels into the Child’s Pose and relax for 5 minutes
- Repeat the process 10 times.
With the help of prenatal yoga poses one can ease labor pain during delivery as it relaxes the hip muscles.
During pregnancy, supported squats are an outstanding confrontation pose to uphold core, motion in the hips, and pelvic muscles
Step By Step Instructions:
- Stand up with the feet broader than hips
- Take 2 to 3 pillows on the floor behind you
- Bend the knees to lower your hips into a deep squat
- Sitting on the pillows, keep your palms touching together on the chest.
- Close your eyes to breathe deeply through your nose
- Relax your muscles surrounding the vagina or pelvic floor.
- Hold on to this position for a few minutes
This will help lessen pains and build strength in your abdominals, back, and legs to get you ready for giving birth.
Most yoga series begins with this standing mountain pose to warm up the muscles.
Step By Step Instructions:
Stand up with the feet farther than hip apart
Bend the knees slightly and toes pointed straight
Keep your palms touching together in front of your chest.
Close your eyes to breathe deeply
Sweep your arms overhead while inhaling (bend your back slightly)
Stand upright, return your palms in front of your chest while exhaling
Women who have difficulty in pregnancy may find coziness in prenatal yoga’s gentle breathing and motions.