Yoga is an ancient science that helps to calm our mind and leads us to spirituality to unfold the full potential of our body and soul. Yoga improves our health and posture. Yoga has health benefits for both adults and kids. If kids started to practice yoga early they gonna be more benefitted at the old age. So it is more important to include yoga for kids training. Yoga helps kids to grow fast and healthy. In this time where there are so much pollution and unhealthy lifestyle and food habits, yoga can be a lifesaver. From food to air to breathe kids these days did not get anything pure, they grow with lots of impurities that lead them to sickness. In this situation, yoga can help them to be healthy and lead them to a healthy life. So let’s include yoga into kids regular schedule to keep them healthy. Here we mention some yoga poses and their steps to do that are appropriate for kids. So let’s check out these yoga asanas and steps to do them.
Table of Contents
Yoga For Kids Training:
Training yoga to your kids is very important. Yoga has the healing power of many diseases. Yoga not only heal it also make kids more flexible and make them strong. So let’s get some knowledge about yoga for kids training and their benefits to train them well and keep them healthy. The Yogas are…
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose:
This pose is very good for kids in their growth. Check out steps below.
- Lie on your belly and keep your feet apart hip-width, and keep your arms beside your body.
- Slowly bend your knees and clasp your ankles.
- Lift your chest and legs off the ground after inhaling.
- Hold this pose for 15-20 second and lose the pose while exhaling.
Marjaryasana or Cat Pose:
This is one of the most useful positions of yoga for kids training. The steps are
- Keep your hands and knees on the floor.
- Make it sure that your knees are kept under your hips, and your wrists under your shoulders.
- Round up your spine towards the ceiling, and pull up your belly button towards your spine, engaging to your abs.
- Hold this position for 10 sec and release.
This position is one of the effective position of yoga fir kids training. Let’s see it’s steps below.
- Sit on a floor mat by stretching your legs.
- Fold the right leg bending your knee gently and place it on your left thigh. Make it sure that your feet should touch your navel.
- Like earlier fold the left leg slowly bending your knee and place it on your right thigh.
- Erect your spinal cord.
- Place your palms on the knee joints and touch your thumb to the index finger and face other fingers the upward.
- Start breathing slowly and deeply.
- In the beginning, do this asana for 2 to 3 minutes, increase the time by 15 to 30 minutes once you are used to it.
These are the yoga position to train kids. Practice this yoga poses and keep your child healthy and active.
Check Related Yoga Article :-
- best time to do yoga
- how to lose weight by yoga in 1 month
- benefits of yoga on health
- benefits of yoga for students
- Different types of yoga
- yoga for kids benefits