Kakasana is a great pose of yoga which has many health benefits. Kakasana is similar to Bakasana. The only difference between Kakasana and Bakasana is in Bakasana our elbow remains straight and in Kakasana our elbow remains bent. So, let’s know the steps and benefits of doing Kakasana.
Table of Contents
- 1. What Is Kakasana?
- 2. Steps To Do Crow Pose
- 3. Precaution Of Crow Pose
- 4. Benefits Of Crow Pose
What Is Kakasana?
Sanskrit Word “Kak” means “Crow” and “Asana” means “Yoga Pose”. Thus this yoga pose called Kakasana.
This yoga pose is very much beneficial for our health. Many people mistake this yoga pose with Bakasana or Crane Pose as both of them looks the same. But both are different.
So, let’s see the steps to do Crow Pose below…
Steps To Do Crow Pose:
- First of all, stand straight on the floor.
- After this, open your two palms bending down and keep it on the ground.
- The fingers should be straight forward and open and bend the elbow.
- After this bow down your arms and try to bring your knees near armpits on the floor as much as possible.
- Push your knees lightly with your arms and try to lift the toes from the ground.
- After this, lift your hips upwards and try to balance the body on the sides.
- Keep your neck straight and bring your head in the same order. Look in front and focus in one place.
- After focusing on one point, when the balance of the body is made, bring your feet closer to each other as much as possible.
- After this, just wear the entire body on the palms and lift both legs in the air and keep the body balance on the palms.
- Your hip should also be upstairs
- Normally breathing should remain in this posture for 15 to 20 seconds and then slowly return to its original position.
Precaution Of Crow Pose:
- People who are suffering from hip injury should not do this yoga.
- Migraine patients should not practice this yoga.
- Pregnant women should strictly avoid this yoga pose.
- Who have weak wrists should not practice this yoga.
- People who are suffering from anxiety problem should not practice this yoga.
Benefits Of Crow Pose:
Kakasana has many benefits for our health. See these benefits below…
Strengthen Mental Health:
Due to the deferment of time, a person is physically and mentally strong and can easily face all kinds of difficulties. By doing this asana, a person develops such ability that he is not emotionally weak.
Makes You More Flexible:
Excessive body muscles are flexible due to exposure so that the person’s body looks attractive. This seat has a strong wrist and arms so that the person does not feel hurt easily.
Makes Spinal Cord Strong:
Dosage causes back and stomach muscles in a straight line. This makes it easy to tone the spinal cord due to which the risk of bone-related diseases is reduced.
Recommended Articles :-
- Pincha Mayurasana | Feathered Peacock Pose| Steps & Benefits
- Simhasana | Lion Pose| Steps & Benefits
- Virasana | Hero Pose | Steps, Benefits & Precautions
- Hanumanasana | Monkey Pose | Steps & Benefits
- Koundinyasana (Sage Kaundinya’s Pose) | Steps | Benefits
- Utthita Parsvakonasana (Extended Side Angle Pose) Steps & Benefits
Since the whole body remains on the palms while doing the rest, therefore the person maintains a full focus and maintains the weight of his body, only then this posture is completed.
Because of this, the concentration of the person increases and he gets more focused and does his work.
Makes Hips Strong:
In particular, women take various types of measures to reduce the fat of their hip. This posture reduces the accumulated fat on the hips and the hips are strong and attractive.
Strengthen Nervous System:
Deterioration of the person’s nervous system strengthens, due to which its immunization increases and it does not cause appetite, problems related to constipation and stomach.
Makes Your Internal Organs Strong:
Crow Pose plays a very important role in the development of the body. It makes the body flexible, and works in the right way to perform the actions of various organs of the body, due to which the person does not have physical disorders.
Improves Digestive System:
Crow pose helps to improve the digestive system. For those who have a problem with indigestion, deterioration can be very beneficial.