Yoga has been running from the earliest times to the ages. Yoga began in 5000 BC. At that time, the Gurus and disciples used to give knowledge of their yoga from one generation to the next generation. By combining yogic actions in yoga, there is a combination of body, mind, and soul, which results in spiritual satisfaction. It is beneficial for our physical, mental and spiritual health. Here I am going to discuss some yoga poses for hips. See those below.
Source :- https://www.stylecraze . com/articles/uttanasana-standing-forward-bend-pose/#gref
Table of Contents
Uttasana is one of the yoga poses for hips. This yoga asana helps to open your hips wider. See below how to do this.
Steps To Do Uttasana:
- This posture requires very stamina.
- There may be a pain in your feet initially.
- Although doing it regularly, your body will get elasticity and the pain will also run away.
- First of all stand on both feet.
- Drag the breath into the inside and lift both of your hands.
- Also, fold your knees and leave a long breath.
- Start this posture only ten times in the beginning, then increase its number later.
- Chair Pose is beneficial in keeping the body fit and strengthens your muscles.
Source :- maxsportsandfitness . com
2. Deep Squats:
Deep Squats is one of the yoga poses for wider hips. This yoga asana helps to open your hips. See below how to do this.
Steps To Do Deep Squats:
- This lower part of the thigh is reduced by this posture.
- Stand on both of your legs.
- Bring the hand 12 inches in front of your face.
- Take a deep breath and fold your knees.
- Make an angle of 90 degrees.
- After this, come back to normalcy
Source :- yogatoday . com
Virabhadrasana is bone of the yoga poses for hips. See below the steps.
Steps To Do Virabhadrasana:
- Straight, the leg is closed With the help of breathing and a leap, your legs spread to one hundred and twenty centimeters.
- Breathe, right and right legs, turn right, turn to the left, turn right on the right for a steady state.
- As much as possible, drag the left foot, while pressing the feet on the floor.
- Stay in this situation for the third second and return to the starting position.
- Make a posture for the other side.
Recommended Articles :-
- Know About Some Poses Of Yoga For Kidney Infection
- Effective Poses Of Yoga For Shoulders And Arms
- Yoga Postures For Upper Back Pain: Say Goodbye To Back Pain
- Yoga For Plantar Fasciitis To Get Rid Of Heel Pain
- Best Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain To Reduce
- Some Easy And Effective Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
Source :- vinyasayogaacademy . com
Trikonasana is bone of the yoga poses for hips. See below the steps.
Steps To Do Trikonasana:
- Stretch the legs, in which the straight legs are taken out.
- Now open your hands outside and slowly move your hands straight downwards towards the foot.
- Look downwards with a straight waist.
- Place your straight palm on the floor (it can be placed straight or forward in front of the foot) and move your reverse hand upwards.
- Repeat this process from the other side.
- This posture works on the sides of the body, hands and thighs.
Source :- gaia . com
It may seem a little difficult to start, but its effect will make you happy. It works on your back, shoulders, hands, backbone, wrist and rusty muscles. It is also a very good posture to run the respiratory system properly. Not only this, but it also helps to increase the body’s main strength. It also affects your legs, the inner muscles of the thighs and the hips. This is one of the yoga poses for wider hips.
Steps To Do Purvottanasana:
- Sit on your feet and drag them forward.
- Take the hands behind the hips and make the legs side.
- Now lift the body upwards with feet and try pushing the head backward.
- This is exactly the opposite of the push-up currency.
Source :- drweil . com
6. Boat Pose:
Boat Pose is another yoga poses for hips. See the steps below…
Steps To Do Boat Pose:
- Lie down on the back and make your body ‘V’ shape, which is similar to the name (boat), make it like this.
- Keep currency for ten seconds.
- During this time you will feel that your muscles are bouncing, but believe it will completely eliminate your belly fat.
Source :- huggermugger . com
7. Bridge Pose:
One of the best yoga poses for hips is Bridge Pose. Steps are…
Steps To Do Bridge Pose:
- Lie down on the back and spread your hands along.
- Now bend the knees and spread them outward.
- Raise the body upwards from the stomach part, with your hands supporting it, keep the posture for some time.
- This currency will work on your hips, thighs, stomach, and back.
Source :- theyogainstitute . org
8. Surya Namaskar:
This is a basic, most known and widely practiced posture. Surya Namaskar means ‘Greetings to Sun’ or ‘Vandana’. It contains a mixture of 12 yoga postures, which focuses on different parts of the body. This specialty makes it beneficial for the whole body. Many experts believe that Surya Namaskar is a great way to keep the body tight because it helps in practicing almost every possible part of the body. It is also helpful in increasing the stamina, stress, and anxiety of the skeletal system.