Source :- i.pinimg . com
Baddha Padmasana or Locked Lotus Pose is a breathing yoga which is mentioned in Sanhita. Baddha Padmasana is a very good combination of the brain and spinal cord. Every person in the world wants to be healthy and they adopt many ways to be healthy, yoga is a very good medium to keep our body healthy, it is the most popular today in the world, yoga is very easy for everyone. This article explains the benefits of Baddha Padmasana, the way to do this and precautions.
What is Baddha Padmasana?
Everything You Need To Know
Baddha Padmasana is a Sanskrit word in which the word ‘Baddha’ means ‘locked or closed’ and ‘Padma’ means ‘lotus flower’ and ‘asana’ means “yoga pose”. Bounded Padmasan is also known as “Locked Lotus Pose” in English because in this posture your body becomes like a closed lotus. Baddha Padmasana is a meditation that maintains physical and mental stability. Let us now tell you about the method and benefits of Baddha Padmasana.
Source :- pbs.twimg . com
Steps To Do Baddha Padmasana:
- Sit on the floor
- Now place your right leg on the left thigh and keep the left leg on the right thigh, it is a classical cross-legged Lotus mudra.
- After this, move both of your hands backward in the opposite position,
- Holding the thumb of the left foot with your right hand and hold the thumb of the left hand from the left hand.
- Place your spinal cord and head in a straight line in the tied padmasan.
- In it, you can keep eyes closed or even open.
- You try to stay in this pose for at least 30 seconds or more, as long as you can stay.
- Keep your breathing normal.
- After this, open your lock of the legs, and gradually come to your initial position.
Source :- i.ytimg . com
Benefits Of Baddha Padmasana:
We all know well that there are many advantages of yoga, in the same way, there are many benefits of Baddha Padmasan, so let’s know its benefits in detail…
Makes Your Legs Strong:
In order to do Baddha Padmasana, you have to hold both feet behind your back and keep your hands on your knees, so that the pressure on your knees is tied, that is how Baddha Padmasan makes your legs flexible and strong. This is one of the baddha padmasana benefits.
Makes Spine Stronger:
In order to do Baddha Padmasan, your spinal cord is completely straightforward, due to which your spinal cord weakness is removed and it becomes stronger, with it wrists, elbows, back, hips, shoulders, knees pain too. This one of the health benefits of baddha padmasana.
Cure Many Diseases:
Badha Padmasana is a good yoga pose to cure diseases. Regular practice of this yoga helps in diseases of the heart, stomach, lungs, liver, etc. Apart from this posture, indigestion, flatulence, headache, migraine, and uterus, The problems of cervical spondylitis are relieved. Baddha Padmasana is beneficial to improve the functions of the digestive system and constipation.
Increase Mental Stability:
Baddha Padmasana increases our mental and physical stability, in which the mind keeps calm and experiences mental peace. This pose makes a definite flow of stream flowing towards our brain, which keeps our mind calm, bound Padmasan Yoga makes our mind fit to do the high practice of meditation. This is one of the Baddha Padmasana benefits.
Source :- finessyoga . com
Precautions Of Baddha Padmasana:
Although there are no losses for doing yoga and pose, but it is very important to keep some precautions before doing this.
- If you have pain in your knees, do not practice this posture.
- If your knee has recently undergone surgery, then you should not do it.
- Baddha Padmasana should not be done to those people who are troubled by back pain and shoulder pain.
- If you have sprains in your feet, then you should not refrain from this posture.
- Pregnant women should not do Baddha Padmasana.
- Utthita Padmasana | Tulasana| Steps & Benefits
- Supta Baddha Konasana | Steps & Benefits
- Know All About The Shavasana Benefits, Steps & Precautions
- How to Do Navasanaa & what are the Navasanaa benefits
- Know All About Supta Virasana Benefits, Steps & Precautions
- Know All About Kurmasana Benefits And The Steps