There are different types of asanas present in Yoga. But in all postures, the body has different currency and every posture body has advantages in many ways. Of these, Bhujangasan is a very easy and important seated yoga pose. Bhujangasan is called Cobra pose. In today’s article, we will tell you about the methods of Bhujangasana, and the Bhujangasana precautions. See those below.
Yoga and Ayurveda were born in India and from here their light spread throughout the world. Both the disciplines of Yoga and Ayurveda have been learned by man. Human beings created Ayurveda to make themselves healthy with herbs grown in nature. Whereas human beings have learned yoga by learning from the postures of various animals and birds. Yoga and Ayurveda are not just to make humans healthy. They actually tell us how to live life and make us healthy from within. One such posture is Bhujangasana, whose regular practice gives us many benefits.
Source :- i0.wp . com
What Is Bhujangasana?
The word Bhujangasana is derived from the Sanskrit language. “Bhujang” means snake, and “Asana” means yoga pose. Bhujangasan is called Cobra Pose in English as the final pose resembles like a cobra. It is very easy for patients with back pain. Bhujangasan comes in the seventh order in Suryanamaskar, which is called full exercise. By doing this beneficial posture per day, it strengthens the shoulders, arms, wheels, back, kidneys, and liver, and provides relief from many diseases. See below the steps, benefits and Bhujangasana precautions.
Source :- i1.wp . com
How To Do Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
- Lie down on the ground with the stomach and keep your toes straight on the floor and keep the forehead in the posture of rest on the floor.
- Bring the two legs closer together Your legs and heels touch each other.
- Now bring the palm of your hands under your shoulders and keep both of your elbows parallel on the floor and gradually move closer to the neck of your neck.
- Raise your head, chest, and stomach comfortably and slowly, with a long navel stretching long breath.
- Now fold your neck leg back slowly and backward towards the back and support with both hands, lift the body above the floor.
- Continue breathing continuously until the back curved shape is in shape.
- If possible, keep your palm and arms straight and keep your head bent back on the back side.
- Do not put any pressure on your shoulders during this time even if your elbows bend slightly.
- Also make sure that your toes are exactly the same as each other.
Every process of Bhujangasan should be done according to the rules prescribed. If you make any changes in it then your body may have trouble.
In the beginning, while keeping this posture, stay in this posture for a while, but gradually increase the time of this posture.
Recommended Articles :-
- How to Do Navasanaa & what are the Navasanaa benefits
- Know All About Supta Virasana Benefits, Steps & Precautions
- Know All About Kurmasana Benefits And The Steps
- Ustrasana Benefits Everyone Should Know About
- Bhujangasana Benefits Everyone Should Know
- Know The Steps And Benefit Of Ardha Matsyendrasana
Source :- i.pinimg . com
Time Duration Of Bhujangasana:
Bhujangasana should be done three times in the beginning. After increasing the practice, it can gradually increase its number up to five, seven, eleven or twenty-one times.
Bhujang Asan should stay in the posture for a maximum period of twenty to thirty seconds, then it should return to the land and then, this time limit can be increased with practice, but it will be harmful to stay in the posture as long as the body gets more painful.
Source :- myfitnesscraze . com
Yoga has many benefits, but there is some contradiction behind Bhujangasan. Let us know what precautions should be taken by the person while doing Bhujangasan. So let’s see the Bhujangasana precautions.
- People suffering from any chronic injury or serious pain in your back, should not do Bhujangasana at all.
- People who have an injury in their stomach or if you are a patient of asthma then you should stay away from Bhujangasana.
- If someone has ulcers, hormones, and tuberculosis, then it should not be done under any circumstances.
- People who have Hernia problem should not do Bhujangasana.
- In any situation, a pregnant woman should not try to do Bhujangasan.
- Women should not practice this asana even during the monthly cycle.
- If you have a problem with hypo-thyroid then do this asana after consultation with the doctor.
- If any kind of surgery is done on the body, then do this posture only after the doctor’s advice.