Kundalini Yoga is one of the 14 types of yoga of school of Hinduism. Regular practice of Kundalini Yoga awakens kundalini energy. Kundalini Yoga is regularly said as the most dangerous type of yoga among all types as it involves subtle energies. In Kundalini yoga, professionals utilize breathing activities, physical stances, droning and contemplation to open this vitality. Everyone should know the Kundalini yoga poses before starting this. So let’s know all about kundalini yoga poses.
Specialists of Kundalini Yoga trust that the body contains a perplexing system of Nadis. The most imperative Nadi is known as the Sushumna which keeps running along the focal trench of the spinal segment. Arranged along the Sushumna are the six primary chakras (actually significance wheels or circles) which are focal vessels of fundamental vitality. The chakras are molded like petalled lotuses, and the encompassing number of Nadis dictates the quantity of petals. Each chakra is a specific shading, has a particular God and Goddess managing it, and is related with a specific sense discernment or intellectual capacity. A seventh chakra has a thousand petals and exists at the crown of the head.
1) First Chakra: The Root Chakra Or Muladhara:
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 1) First Chakra: The Root Chakra Or Muladhara:
- 2 Awakens: Foundations, fear, survival
- 3 Asana: Crow Pose
- 4 Steps:
- 5 2) Second Chakra: The Sacral Chakra or Svadisthana:
- 6 Awakens: Creation, desire, relationships
- 7 Asana: Frog Pose
- 8 Steps:
- 9 3) Third Chakra: The Solar Plexus Or Manipura:
- 10 Awakens: Will, action
- 11 Asana: Stretch Pose
- 12 Steps:
- 13 4) Fourth Chakra: The Heart Chakra Or Anahata :
- 14 Awakens: Love
- 15 Asana: Camel Pose
- 16 Steps:
- 17 5) Fifth Chakra: The Throat Chakra Or Vishuddha:
- 18 Awakens: Communication
- 19 Asana: Cobra Pose
- 20 Steps:
- 21 6) Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye Or Ajna:
- 22 Awakens: Intuition, Wisdom
- 23 Asana: Guru Pranam
- 24 Steps:
- 25 7) Seventh Chakra: The Crown Chakra or Sahasrara:
- 26 Awakens: Transcendence, The Seat of the Soul
- 27 Asana: Sat Kriya
- 28 Steps:
- 29 Share this:
Awakens: Foundations, fear, survival
Situated at the base of the spine, the pelvic floor, and the initial three vertebrae, the root chakra is in charge of your feeling of wellbeing and security on this natural voyage. The word Muladhara impart into two Sanskrit words, the meaning of Mula is “root” and Adhara, which signifies “support” or “base.” Balancing the root chakra makes the strong establishment for opening the chakras above. So the Kundalini yoga poses to active this chakra is Bakasana or Crow Pose. Here is how to do this…
Source :- yogadigest . com
Asana: Crow Pose
The Sanskrit name for this posture, “Bakasana” comes from “Baka.” Although it is normally alluded to as “crow,”. Bakasana strengthens the upper arms, lower arms, and wrists. Furthermore, it tones and fortifies the muscular strength and the organs of the middle while extending the upper back and crotches. This posture additionally enhances parity and full-body coordination.
- Wide stretch the fingers of your hands and place the palms on the floor (bear width separated) directly before your feet. Point the fingers advances and keep the elbows somewhat twisted.
- Lean forward a little with the end goal to convey the knees near the armpits as much as you can. Exchange your body weight to your arms totally while your toes are still on the floor.
- Tenderly press your knees against the arms and gradually lift your enormous toes off the floor. Raise your backside a little and equalization the body exclusively on your arms.
- Lift your head, protract your neck. Look directly to concentrate your look on a settled point. When you have anchored the parity draw your feet nearer in order to bring the internal edges of your feet together.
- Breath ordinarily and hold the situation for 5 to 15 breaths.
- To leave the posture gradually bring down your feet to the floor. Loosen up the body taking moderate and full breaths.
2) Second Chakra: The Sacral Chakra or Svadisthana:
Awakens: Creation, desire, relationships
The sacral chakra is the second chakra. It is related to the passionate body, erotic nature, and inventiveness. Its component is water and all things considered, its vitality is portrayed by stream and adaptability. The rule of joy coordinates the capacity of the sacral chakra. So the Kundalini yoga posture to dynamic this chakra is Mandukasana or Frog Pose. Here are the means by which to do this…
Source :- stylesatlife . com
Asana: Frog Pose
Mandukasana known as the Frog Pose in Hindi is a intensive yet straightforward pose that frees your spirit while alleviating back pain. This pose opens the chest and shoulders and also Improves posture.
- Start in a situated position with your feet underneath your knees. Ensure the two knees are contacting and in addition your enormous toes. Breathe in profoundly.
- As you breathe out, roll your spine forward and over your knees.
- Press your huge toes together and start to walk your knees as widely separated from each other as they will easily permit. Try not to strain or torque your knees or hips as this can prompt damage.
- Flex your feet and convey within edges to contact the tangle. Keep on ensuring your huge toes are contacting, as the situation of your feet is unimaginably critical. On the off chance that your feet move separated from each other, you will drop out of the posture. The edge in both the knees and lower legs ought to be no more noteworthy than 90 degrees.
- Sink down into your pelvis. Extend the back of your neck and keep your look pointed down. Enable your chest to drop into the floor and feel your hip joints open.
- Press your weight into your elbows, loosen up your midsection, and diminish your heart. Give your shoulder bones a chance to draw towards each other while driving your hips down and back.
3) Third Chakra: The Solar Plexus Or Manipura:
Awakens: Will, action
The Solar Plexus Chakra, situated between the navel and sun-powered plexus, is the center of our identity, our character, of our conscience. The endowment of this chakra is detecting your own capacity, being sure, mindful, and dependable. The third chakra is simply the focal point of your regard, your resolve, self-restraint, and in addition warmth in your personality. So the Kundalini yoga posture to dynamic this chakra is Stretch Pose. Look at how to do this.
Source :- woman . thenest . com
Asana: Stretch Pose
Extend Pose is just one of the positions that must be done each day. I heard once that the reason it was excluded in every one of the Kundalini Yoga sets is on account of they accept you have effectively done it. One of the principal benefits is that adjusts Manipura chakra. There is an old said in India that says that a wiped out individual won’t have the capacity to get sound again until Manipura chakra is adjusted.
- Sit in Vajrasana, remain on the knees.
- Lean the forward way. Place the hands level on the floor with palms down and fingers looking towards the forward bearing.
- Keep the hands in a line with the knees. Keep the arms and thighs opposite to the floor. It is the beginning position.
- Breathe in a full breath and raise the head alongside putting weight on the spine the descending way, so the back can transform into a sunken shape.
- Extend the belly however much as could reasonably be expected without driving; fill the lungs with most extreme air conceivable. Hold breath for at least 3 seconds. Breathe out and bring down the head while extending the spine the upward way.
- At that point get the extended stomach area and draw in the backside.
- Leave the head between the arms confronting the thighs.
- Hold the breath for 3 seconds, focusing on the curve of the spine and the withdrawal of the midriff. Unwind and practice once more.
4) Fourth Chakra: The Heart Chakra Or Anahata :
The heart chakra – the wellspring of adoration, warmth, empathy, and euphoria is situated in the focal point of the chest at the heart level. Anahata moves love through your life. It is the focal point of your profound bonds with different creatures, your feeling of minding and empathy, your sentiments of self-esteem, unselfishness, liberality, generosity, and respect. So the Kundalini yoga posture to dynamic this chakra is Camel Pose or Ustrasana.
Source :- themotivationalmat . com
Asana: Camel Pose
Camel Pose or Ustrasanais a backbend that stretches the entire front of the body. It is performed on the knees and is regularly utilized as readiness for more profound backbends. Its name originates from the Sanskrit words “Ustra” (signifying “camel”) and “asana” (signifying “present”). Practicing Ustrasana daily can be an incredible method to assuage neck and back torment caused by slumping before a PC or driving. Let perceive how to do this…
- Sit on the floor extending your leg and keeping your spine erect keeping palms on the ground side by the rump.
- Curve your leg by the keens and sit on your foot rear areas setting the backside between the rear areas, the privilege enormous toe covering the left.
- Stoop on the floor keeping your knees in accordance with the shoulders and bottom of the feet confronting the roof.
- Keep your hand on thighs.
- Breathe in and curve your back and put your palms on the rear areas of the feet.
- Keep your arms straight.
- Try not to strain your neck keep it impartial. Give your neck a chance to be free.
- Remain in this last position for a few breaths or as any longer as you can.
- Inhale out and gradually go to the ordinary position pulling back your hands from the feet.
5) Fifth Chakra: The Throat Chakra Or Vishuddha:
Vishuddha signifies ‘decontamination’ or ‘purging’. This chakra is arranged between the third and fifth neck vertebra and opens towards the throat. The fifth chakra relates to the thyroid and parathyroid in the endocrine framework. The Throat chakra is the focal point of correspondence, discourse, yet additionally hearing and listening are controlled by this inside. The existence exercise thought by this chakra is self-articulation and the intensity of decision. On the off chance that this chakra is blocked you may feel shaky, yet in addition powerless and not ready to voice your emotions. So the Kundalini yoga posture to dynamic this chakra is Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana.
Asana: Cobra Pose
Cobra Pose or Bhujangasana is a starting backbend in yoga that readies the body for more profound backbends. Its name originates from the Sanskrit words, “Bhujanga” and “asana” (signifying “serpent” and “posture,” respectively). Cobra Pose is best known for its capacity to expand the adaptability of the spine. It extends the chest while fortifying the spine and shoulders.
- To begin the posture, lie on your stomach and place your temple on the floor.
- You can have your feet together, or hip width separated.
- Keep the highest points of your feet squeezing against the floor.
- Place your hands underneath your shoulders, keeping your elbows near your body.
- Step your shoulder bones back and down, and endeavor to keep up this all through the posture.
- Draw your pubic bone towards the floor to balance out your lower back, and press your feet effectively onto the floor.
- With the following breathe in, begin lifting your take and chest off the floor. Be aware of opening the chest, and don’t put the majority of your weight onto your hands. Keep the elbows somewhat twisted and keep the back muscles working. Grasp your hands off from the floor for a minute to perceive what is an agreeable, viable tallness for you.
- Keep your shoulders loose.
- With breathe out lower yourself back onto the ground.
6) Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye Or Ajna:
Awakens: Intuition, Wisdom
The third eye chakra is the 6th chakra. Situated on the temple, between the eyebrows, it is the focal point of instinct and premonition. The guideline of transparency and creative energy drives the capacity of the third eye chakra. So the Kundalini yoga posture to dynamic this chakra is Guru Pranam.
Source :- pinterest . co . uk
Asana: Guru Pranam
It is a basic however inconceivably transformative chakra yoga present. The position is the non-verbal communication of surrender, putting forth the expression, both deep down and apparently. By holding the head underneath the heart, we make a lively message saying that we are enabling the heart to lead the way. We clear the pathway clear for heavenliness to enter and make a welcome inside ourselves to get. Let’s see how to do this.
- Sit up on your foot rear areas in a stooping position to begin this chakra yoga present. Develop your breathing and perceive the stream of your prana touching base with each breathe in. Feel your spine lengthen as you hold it up tall. Alteration If you experience issues sitting on your foot rear areas put collapsed covers or firm pads underneath your posterior and straddle them with your legs.
- Spread your knees easily, pivot forward from your lower spine, and gradually push your navel toward the floor while broadening your arms out toward the floor before you also. Keep your spine lengthened and move from the lower back until the point when you can put your temple on the ground before you.
- Spotlight on discharging your lower spine toward the floor; at that point loosen up your whole down toward the floor. Give careful consideration to the vertebrae between your shoulder bones, dissolving that zone with the goal that your heart chakra can open.
- Extend your arms on the floor before you and unite your palms. Start taking long, moderate breaths, breathing in and breathing out completely while picturing light surrounding you. Keep your palms together, pinkies softly contacting the floor, arms outstretched, and your entire body lose. Surrender to the draw of gravity. Subside into this position and keep on taking long, full breaths for three to eleven minutes.
- We welcome you to sweetly and delicately press your temple to the floor all through this chakra yoga work out, supporting you and toward the earth beneath you. This position initiates meridian indicates that send messages the pituitary organ, bringing about the discharge of hormones and neuropeptides that enable the psyche to end up peaceful and the instinct to talk.
- To complete this chakra present, put your palms on the floor to help your weight with your arms and afterward lift your middle, start with your lower spine. Gradually ascend, vertebra by vertebra, until the point that your head comes up last. Pause for a minute prior to standing up or lay on your back for a couple of minutes before coming back to your day by day schedule.
Check Related Article :-
7) Seventh Chakra: The Crown Chakra or Sahasrara:
Awakens: Transcendence, The Seat of the Soul
The crown chakra is the seventh chakra. Situated at the highest point of the head, it gives us access to higher conditions of awareness as we open to what is past our own distractions and dreams. The capacity of the Crown chakra is driven by awareness and gets us in contact with the universal. So the Kundalini yoga posture to dynamic this chakra is Sat Kriya.
Source :- mad4yoga . com
Asana: Sat Kriya
Sat Kriya is basic to Kundalini Yoga and ought to be rehearsed day by day for no less than 3 minutes. Sat Kriya reinforces the whole sexual framework, invigorating its normal vitality stream, loosening up sexuality fears, empowering control of the sexual drive, and rechanneling the vitality to innovative and recuperating exercises.
The extremely maladjusted individuals advantage from this kriya since mental issues are a consequence of uneven vitality in the lower 3 chakras. General physical wellbeing is enhanced, and the heart is fortified from the cadenced up/down of blood pressure. Let’s see the means of this.
- Sit with your spine straight, eyes shut, and hands resting in your lap for this chakra yoga reflection. Delicately feign exacerbation upward and internal and concentrate on the highest point of your head. Feel the stream of your breath.
- Envision that you are aflame with a fire of light at the highest point of your head and a gleam of white light that broadens nine feet around you on all sides. Imagine it as an immense hover of light that transmits outward from your heart. Keep your eyes shut and looking upward and internal.
- Breathe in and gradually clear your arms out and up, with your elbows straight, fingers expanded, and your palms confronting the sky. As you do, quietly think about the mantra “Sat.” In the long frame, frequently utilized for meditation, the word Sat has a since quite a while ago, the expanded vowel sound that rhymes with the word thought.
- Toward the finish of the inward breath, keeping your elbows straight, contact your palms together overhead.
So these are the Kundalini yoga Chakra and kundalini yoga poses. So practice them to active your seven chakras and reach to spirituality…