Source :- grapevinecenter.files.wordpress . com
Concentration and sharp memory are very important for the youth because these things are very important for success in life. Due to the lack of concentration & memory, they neither concentrate on anything properly nor make the right decision. Your concentration power and your memory are needed for school, college, home-out, education, and job all the way. So, we have come with some yoga for concentration and memory to help you become successful in life.
Yoga for brain power & yoga to increase concentration and memory power works wonder when you practice these yoga Asanas regularly. Let us tell you about such yoga for concentration and memory that can help you to increase brain power.
Concentration and memory ability is often considered to be God-given or God-gifted, while some specific yoga sessions can help to increase the brain power.
What Are The Yoga For Concentration And Memory?
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 What Are The Yoga For Concentration And Memory?
- 2 Increase Brain Power With Meditation:
- 3 How Does Yoga For Brain Power Help With Improving Memory?
- 4 Pranayama
- 5 Asana
- 6 Surya Namaskar:
- 7 How To Do Surya Namaskar?
- 8 Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
- 9 How To Do Padmasana?
- 10 Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)
- 11 How To Do Purvottanasana?
Here I have provided some of the most effective yoga for concentration and memory. Regular practice of these Yoga asanas will help you to increase your concentration as well as it will sharpen your memory gradually. Check out the yoga for concentration and memory below:
Source :- boktowergardens . org
Increase Brain Power With Meditation:
Most people think that meditation is just to reduce stress. Meditation enhances the blood flow in the brain and thus it helps it improve the brain power. Practice meditation 6 hours a week and see changes in the structure of the brain.
These changes increase concentration, enhance memory power and increase the ability to reduce many simultaneously. Due to the regular practice of meditation and yoga for brain power, it helps to increase the memory, awareness, decision-making ability and learning the ability of a person.
You know that Yoga posture, Super Brain Yoga, Pranayama and meditation can make your brain more powerful by activating it. So give them some time and get a smart life.
Source :- universityhealthnews . com
How Does Yoga For Brain Power Help With Improving Memory?
Knowledge of the work of the subconscious mind is necessary for developing memory. It works round the clock. This is the subconscious mind that raises you in the morning when you make a determination like “I have to catch a train at 3 o’clock”. This is your most faithful servant, and best friend, provided you know the technique efficiently.
All the intellectual giants of the world know the art of using this part of the mind. Order the mind to do any kind of work before going to bed. The power of our mind is such that it will keep the answer ready for you in the morning. Yoga for brain power helps improve the functioning of the mind. When your mind is stable or balanced or under control, then your memory automatically improves. Yoga to increase concentration and memory power has 3 ways:
- Pranayama (Doing Pranayama)
- Asana (Performing yoga postures)
In fact, in the Yoga Sutras, Patanjali says, “Yoga meditation detention” – that is, the purpose of yoga is to stabilize the subconscious mind.
Recommended Articles :-
- Here Is 10 Amazing Benefits Of Meditation For Students
- Poses of Hatha Yoga Meditation You Should Know
- Weight Loss Yoga: Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss
Source :- qph.fs.quoracdn . net
Pranayama is generally considered to be a process of breath control. Pranayama transmits energy through all the nerves of the body through breathing.
Pranayama balances two brain hemispheres. When two hemispheres are not balanced, you can’t concentrate study and can’t even succeed in life! In addition, to integrate the faculties of both the hemispheres of the brain, you should practice Nerve purification pranayama.
Yoga to increase concentration and memory power involve pranayama including:
- Nerve purification pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
Pranayama is also a medicine for depression. The practice of pranayama gets a steady mind, and strong will power.
There are several Asanas that help to increase the brain power to a great extent. These Asanas or yoga for concentration and memory is given below. Check out these yoga to increase concentration and memory power.
Source :- http://mashupcorner.s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws . com
Surya Namaskar is a combination of different Asanas which affect the various organs and glands in the body. Its practice keeps you completely healthy.
Surya Namaskar is done in the morning when the surrounding is calm and the atmosphere cool down, when you are fresh and not in stress. This is done to activate various parts and organs of the body and to control the breath, and to improve blood circulation.
Breathing plays an important role in your body and mind’s health. When you are angry, stressed or disappointed, your breathing becomes very fast, when you are unwell and calm, the breath becomes deeper and deeper.
How To Do Surya Namaskar?
- First of all, join your legs, stand straight, widen the chest and relax the shoulders
- When you take a breath, keep both of your hands straight on your side
- When you leave your breath, bring your hands in front of your chest and keep the hands in the state of prayer
- Now breathe and take both hands upwards and then stretch towards the back
- Then breathe in and bend towards the front and then put the forehead on the knees
- Now fold the left knee, take the right foot back and keep palms on the ground
- Hold the breath and then stretch the left foot too (This is called Plank Stage)
- Now come to the ground and make the spinal cord toward the outside
- In addition, your knee, chest, and chin must be on the ground
- Now take a breath and take your head after lying down and take your head towards the back
- After this, your hands should be on the floor, breathe out and tilt your torso forward and move the hips away
- Then take a breath and bring your left foot forward (your elbows should be straight and head backward)
- Now bring your other leg forward too and place your head on the knee
- Then stand upright and stretch your torso and arm backward
- Then come back to your previous position
Breathing controls many brain activity and with the control of breath, we can change the state of the mind, reduce the level of stress in the brain and nervous system, and the harmony and can experience peace.
Source :- amemorymade . com
Padmasana (Lotus Pose)
The practice of Padmasana should be done regularly. This is an easy posture and anyone can practice this yoga for concentration and memory. Any age group of people can perform Padmasana as yoga to increase concentration and memory power.
This seat inspires the mind and prevents the mind from wandering. This posture is very beneficial for concentration. This posture keeps blood pressure under control. Padmasana makes the neck and spinal cord strong and flexible. Apart from this, regular practice of Padmasana increases the brain power gradually.
How To Do Padmasana?
- To do this, spread the legs to the front and sit on the yoga mat or on the ground in such a way that your spinal cord is straight
- Now fold the right knee and place it on the left thigh, be careful that the heel is near the abdomen and the bottom of the foot is upwards
- Now repeat this process with the other leg
- After this, fold both legs, put the opposite on the thighs, and put the hands on the knees in the position
- Keep your head straight and the spinal cord straight too
- Now stay in this situation and keep breathing deeply
You need to practice these Asanas regularly to increase your concentration and memory power.
Source :- imgc.allpostersimages . com
Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)
Concentration and confidence are the first and most essential condition of success in any task. If you are confident enough, then you can do any work perfectly. Purvottanasana is a very beneficial posture to increase self-confidence and concentration.
Regular practice of this asana helps in enhancing your self-confidence, memory, and your concentration. Apart from this, the asana strengthens the hands and feet, brings stability to the chest, shoulders, and ankles, improves the respiratory process and stimulates the thyroid gland. It’s easy to do.
How To Do Purvottanasana?
- First, sit and spread the legs
- Now keep the palms near the hips, while your fingers keep pointing forward
- Keep the wrists along the shoulders in the right direction
- Now, putting pressure on the palms, lift the chest up and keep the toes on the floor
- Take this breath in and breathe out in this posture and stay awhile
Try to perform this asana in the morning in a calm mind
If you are stressed, do not perform this asana.
Source :- 3.bp.blogspot . com
Trataka is the most effective exercise for the development of concentration. For this:
- Burn a candle and place it in such place so that the flame reaches eye level
- Keep eyes open for half a minute without checking the flame directly
- When you feel the need, then close your eyes and look at the flame with eyes closed
- When the image disappears then open the eyes and then focus your vision on the flame
- Do it for five minutes before sleeping
In a few days, you will find that the more easily you will remember things as this practice develops mental concentration.
Remember that the yoga for concentration and memory works by regular practice. Yoga to increase concentration and memory power is achieved only after continuous practice.
Do not force your body while practicing yoga for concentration and memory. For this, take the help of items that support the body, pillows and other instruments, during the asana, as necessary.
Do not stress more than your physical ability. If pain increases, stop yoga immediately and consult the doctor. Yoga for concentration and memory only works when you practice them on a daily basis.