Source: https:// www . eventbrite . com/e/yoga-nidra-tickets-57273446420
Yoga Nidra means ‘spiritual sleep’, that is sleep, in which you have to sleep in a conscious mind. Generally, the condition between sleeping and waking is called Yoga Nidra. Yoga Nidra can be considered as a state of dream and awareness. It is believed that God sleeps in this way. If this yoga is done regularly for 10 to 30 minutes, many types of health problems can be controlled. So, let’s see some yoga nidra benefits below
Yoga Nidra is a kind of meditation posture which is done by laying on the ground.
What is Yoga Nidra?
Yoga Nidra also called spiritual sleep. Yoga Nidra is such a condition between sleeping and waking in which you preserve the new energy while relaxing your body. You can sleep for some time in the early stages of its practice, but gradually you will come to the right way of doing it.
While doing this, lie down comfortably on the ground and concentrate on your breath, try to peep into the interval. After some time you will feel in peace. This condition is called Yoga Nidra. Practicing Yoga Nidra makes your brain more active than ever before.
Source: https:// www . massagemag . com/yoga-nidra-revealed-86436/
Steps To Do Yoga Nidra:
You have to do this yoga in open environments, if you are in a closed room, its doors and windows should be open. So, let’s see how to do this yoga.
- Relax and wear loose clothes.
- Spread a blanket on the ground and spread a yoga mat on it. Both feet are about one foot away, the palm is about six inches away from the waist. Keep eyes closed.
- Lay the blanket on the floor and lie in the respiration.
- Close the eyes.
- Initially, taking a deep breath, gradually coming to the normal stage.
- After th,at you have to calm your mind and mind and forget all the thoughts that are going on in the mind.
- After this, you move your attention towards the right foot and paws.
- Focus your focus on this place for a few seconds.
- After this, take a closer look towards the knees and thighs while coming upwards. During this, carefully consider the right foot to be completely conscious.
- Take the meditation process adopted for the right foot as well for the left foot.
- After this, you take meditation towards the middle of your bodies such as genitalia, stomach, navel, and chest.
- After completing the middle part of the body, you have to take your meditation one by one with both fingers, palms, elbows, shoulders, neck, face, and brain.
- After taking meditation on all the organs, take a deep breath and feel the healthy waves coming in the body.
- After this, you slowly take meditation towards the external environment.
- After a while, you lay down on the right. Leave the breath out of the nostril on the left side. This will bring the temperature of your body to a normal state.
- After some time, slowly rise and sit and open your eyes.
Yoga Nidra Benefits:
Yoga Nidra has many benefits for our health. This yoga helps to eliminate the toxic elements from the body. Apart from this, Yoga Nidra offers a lot of benefit in blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, headache, abdominal anemia, asthma, neck pain, back pain, knees, joints pain, Sciatica, and pain of childbirth. So, let’s see what are the Yoga Nidra benefits on our health.
Source: https:// www . verywellmind . com/avoidance-coping-and-stress-4137836
Reducing stress is not easy, but living in stress is also very difficult. Stress affects the body and mind very badly. Losing tension brings happiness to life. Depression is a mental problem in which many people become abnormal and lose their mental balance. Yoga Nidra helps to keep our mind calm that helps to reduce stress. This one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// segiempat . com/asmara-cinta/tips-percintaan/mengatasi-trauma-setelah-disakiti/
One of the Yoga Nidra benefits is that Yoga Nidra helps to heal trauma. Practicing Yoga Nidra helps to calm down your mind and helps to forget you about past and slowly recovers you from trauma.
Recommended Articles :-
- Yoga Poses For Abs: You Won’t Have To Go To The…
- Acro Yoga: 4 Acro yoga steps and some benefits of it
- Some Effective Yoga For Chest Muscles To Widen The Chest
- Some Effective Yoga For Flat Belly That Will Astonish You
- Know all about the Malasana benefits, steps & Precautions
- 15 Astonishing Benefits Of Pranayama And Ways To Practice It
Source: https:// www . health . com/condition/pain
Reduce Chronic Pain:
Yoga Nidra helps to reduce chronic pain. Yoga Nidra calms our mind and body and helps to relax thus it helps reduce pain. Yoga Nidra reduces all kind of pain like neck pain, back pain, knees, joints pain, Sciatica. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// www . gentside . co . uk/health/premenstrual-syndrome-pms-symptoms-causes-and-treatment_art69.html
Reduce PMS Symptoms:
Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) effect is seen in women’s menstrual cycles, especially before menstruation. Starting from 5 to 11 days before the menstrual cycle, many times the effects continue until the next time the menstrual cycle begins. The reason for this is still unknown. However, many researchers believe that this happens due to changes in hormone levels during the menstrual cycle. Estrogen and progesterone levels also increased. When the hormone levels increase, then the mood may worsen, anxiety, irritability. Yoga Nidra helps to reduce PMS symptoms. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// geneticliteracyproject . org/2018/03/02/getting-roots-insomnia-what-can-do-about-it/
Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder. Despite having enough time and opportunity, it is difficult for both of them to fall asleep or fall asleep for an insomnia person. Not even that he had to go to sleep late in the night or to get up early in the morning. Still did not sleep well Insomnia affects both sleep quality and dimensions. The person suffering from insomnia or insomnia feels tired and exhausted throughout the day. Yoga Nidra helps to reduce insomnia. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// news . yale . edu/2018/06/26/human-insulin-safe-and-effective-costlier-insulin-analogs
Reduces Symptoms Of Type 2 Diabetes:
If a person’s blood increases an excessive amount of sugar, it is called diabetes. Due to this disease, the normal process of transferring sugar from the bloodstream to the cells is interrupted, which is essential for energy. As a result, important organs of the body are damaged, blood circulation is disrupted, sometimes the legs or toes are to be removed, eye glare, kidney problems occur. Most of the diabetic patients die from a heart attack or stroke. Yoga Nidra helps to reduce type 2 diabetes. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// www . livewellcollective . org/5-ways-bring-joy-life/
Bring Joy Into Your Life:
Yoga Nidra relaxes your mind and body and eliminate all negative thoughts thus it helps to bring joy into life. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// www . scottmooreyoga . com/yoganidra
Connect Your Mind And Body:
Yoga Nidra helps to relax your mind. In this state, it helps to connect your mind and body. By practicing Yoga Nidra our mind allows to forget all negative thought and connect our spirit. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// www . medicalnewstoday . com/articles/322155.php
Depression is a type of illness or disorder that is involved in body, mood, and thoughts. It interferes with physical life, normal functioning, and creates problems for both the vulnerable and those who care for it. But we can not say depression or depression all the time. Yoga Nidra helps to reduce depression. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
Source: https:// steemit . com/health/@hamzazaman77/8-ways-to-improve-your-brain-power
Increase Brain Power:
Another Yoga Nidra benefit is it helps to increase brain power and boost memory. Yoga Nidra helps to calm down our mind and relaxes our mind. That helps to improve brain function. This is one of the Yoga Nidra benefits.
These are the Yoga Nidra benefits. So, practice this yoga to be benefitted in this way…