If you’re trying to lose weight fast, you would want to know the right strategies that can help you shed those extra pounds quickly. Of course, all of us want to have a flat stomach, a well-shaped body, and strong legs! The good thing is that some tricks can be followed by almost everyone who wants to be fit because they can be easily inculcated in your daily routine. It’s essential for all of us to make time for exercise, however, this may seem unrealistic for many people due to time constraints. But, even if you have no time to hit the gym every day, you should still look out for ways that will keep you moving, which in turn, may aid in your weight loss efforts. So, let’s see some bed exercises to lose weight.
Table of Contents
Source :- pinterest . com
Bed Exercises To Lose Weight:
So, if you’re really serious about slimming down your tummy and getting rid of those extra pounds you’ve gained, you might want to do this 3-minute workout plan every night just before you sleep. Just as certain foods can give excellent results in reducing the extra fat, some workout and exercises can help you lose weight, reduce belly fat and tone your legs fast. Here’s a quick set of simple bed exercises to lose weight that will take you as little time as minutes.
1. Plank :
Plank is best for core conditioning, specifically for abdominal muscles and lower back. It also works on glutes and hamstrings. This is quite tough exercise to do for beginners but this exercise is very good for losing weight fast. This exercise is one of the best bed exercises to lose weight.
- Get into the push-up position on the bed.
- Bend your elbows 90 degrees and rest your weight on your forearms.
- Elbows should be directly beneath your shoulders, clasp your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from your head to your feet.
- Hold this position for 10-15 seconds and then relax and return to start position.
Check Related Article :-
- Yin Yoga Poses For Beginners: Step By Step Guide
- 5 Anusara Yoga For Beginners To Practice At Home
- Yin Yoga Benefits: Know How Yin Yoga Can Make Your Life Better
- What Is Jivamukti Yoga? What Are The Jivamukti Yoga Benefits?
- What Is Anusara Yoga? What Are The Anusara Yoga Benefits?
- Benefits Of Vrikshasana: All You Need To Know About Vrikshasana
Source :- pillowbread . com
2. Sit Ups :
Sit up is another bed exercises to lose weight fast. This exercise helps to lose belly fat fast and also helps to make you flexible.
- Lie flat on the bed.
- Stretch your legs straight and your arms straight above your head.
- Very slowly, roll up into a ‘C’ curve, reaching for your toes.
- Hold for few seconds and uncurl your body into starting position.
The key is to keep your feet on the mattress. If you have a trouble keeping your feet on the bed, have someone hold your feet. You can bend your knees as you come up. It is always ok to modify! Pillow can be used in your hands as a prop in this workout.
3. Bicycle Crunch :
This is one of the effective bed exercises to lose weight. It is one of the best workouts for Abs.
- Lie on your back on the bed with knees bent, feet on the floor and hands behind your head (don’t clasp your fingers).
- Press your lower back into the mattress and tighten your abdominal muscles as you lift your head, shoulders and upper back off the bed.
- Simultaneously, move your right elbow and left knee towards each other while straightening your right leg (don’t let it touch the bed).
- Draw your right knee back up and immediately move your left elbow and right knee towards each other while straightening your left leg, that is 1 repetition.
- Move your body continuously, as if pedaling a bicycle.
Source :- stylecraze . com
4. Butt Bridge :
Another bed exercises to lose weight is the butt bridge. See below how to do this.
- Lay on your back and raise the buttocks.
- Stay in this position and slowly go to the tightest you can.
- To increase intensity, you may lift one leg and repeat with the other leg.
5. Reverse Crunches :
Reverse crunches are one of the most effective ab exercises.
- Lie on your back with your knees together and your legs bent to 90 degrees.
- Slowly crunch your knees lifting your hips off the floor.
- Pause at the top for a moment, then lower back down.
These are the most effective bed exercises to lose weight. These exercises are for lazy bones to get fit. So, try this exercises out and get fit lying on the bed.