Source:- spiderimg . amarujala . com
Born as Ram Niwas Yadav, Baba Ramdev is a 51-year-old man from Haryana, India. Baba Ramdev was born in a farmer’s family. At a very young age, he had begun practicing yoga. He learned Sanskrit, Indian scriptures, Ayurveda, and Yoga from various gurukuls. Later, he began teaching yoga to people and get famous. he also has discovered Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss.
He has a company named Patanjali Ayurved Limited, which produces chemical-free products from healthcare, cosmetics to food items. Baba Ramdev introduced Pranayama, a form of yoga to the people of this era and teach them how to be healthy. Baba Ramdev’s yoga saves many people of India. Here is some Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss you can add to your daily routines to get a toned body…
Source:- knowledge . wharton . upenn . edu
Baba Ramdev Yoga For Weight Loss:
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 Baba Ramdev Yoga For Weight Loss:
- 2 Anantasana Or Sleeping Vishnu Pose:
- 3 Steps To Do Anantasana Or Sleeping Vishnu Pose:
- 4 Vakrasana Or Half Spinal Twist Pose:
- 5 Steps To Do Vakrasana Or Half Spinal Twist Pose:
- 6 Gomukhasana:
- 7 Steps To Do Gomukhasana Or Cow Face Pose:
- 8 Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose:
- 9 Steps To Do Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose:
- 10 Shirshasana Or Headstand:
- 11 Steps To Do Shirshasana Or Headstand:
- 12 Check Related Yoga Article:-
Here is some Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss you should do to get fit and be free from all kind of health problems…
Anantasana Or Sleeping Vishnu Pose:
Source:- idyaz . org
Anantasana is also known by sleeping Vishnu pose as it looks like the sleeping position of Hindu God Vishnu. This yoga posture should do in the morning in empty stomach. This yoga is very effective in losing weight. You can lose weight by doing this very fast. This yoga helps you to balance yourself, it keeps you healthy and keeps many health problems at bay.
Steps To Do Anantasana Or Sleeping Vishnu Pose:
- Lie down on your back straight.
- Turn to your left.
- Pick your right leg at 90-degree angle.
- Now, place your left hand under your head to support it.
- Now, increase your rights and try to hold your right foot toes with your right hand.
- Keep this position for about 20 seconds.
- Turn on the other side and repeat sequence similar to movements.
In the beginning, you can face some difficulty in balancing your body in this situation. For convenience, you can practice this posture against the wall to maintain balance. While lying on this side, we deliberately produce inequality in the respiratory system which can be helpful in getting rid of deep breathing habits.
Vakrasana Or Half Spinal Twist Pose:
Source:- idyaz . org
Vakrasana is one of Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss. This yoga improves your flexibility. This asana helps you to reduce back pain. This yoga position helps you to burn a lot of belly fat. This yoga position is also good for abdominal muscle.
This yoga asana is good for those who want to lose weight fast and for whom want to reduce back pain. This yoga asana should do in the morning in empty stomach.
Steps To Do Vakrasana Or Half Spinal Twist Pose:
- At first, sit on the ground spreading your legs.
- Keep in mind that there is no distance between the two legs.
- Bend your left foot knee and lift it and place it next to the knee.
- Keep the spine straight and turn the waist to the left, leaving the breath.
- Now stretch the knee of the left foot with your elbows on your side.
- You pull the legs in your way in such a way that the stomach stops.
- Maintain Yoga as per your estimation.
- Leaving breath and coming to the initial state.
- Repeat the same on the other side.
- This is a cycle.
- This way you do 3 to 5 cycles.
People suffering from ulcer, severe spine, slipped disc, shoulder or hip injury should not do this yoga. Pregnant women should also avoid this.
Source:- yogadaycelebration . com
This yoga asana referred to as cow face posture. This posture helps you in your stretches the shoulder and ankles. This exercise is a very good exercise to lose weight. This exercise burns fat from your belly, hands, and legs and keeps them in shape. let’s check out the steps of Gomukhasana or Cow face Posture, which is among the best Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss.
Steps To Do Gomukhasana Or Cow Face Pose:
- Sit in Sukhasana or Easy Pose, move your feet forward.
- Bend the left leg and draw closer to the body. Raise your right knee and make the left foot vaccinate under the right thigh so that it touches the hip.
- Drag your right leg towards the body and keep it on the left thigh, so that the foot is hinged on the ground.
- Take the left hand on the back and lift the right hand and take it from the shoulder and hang it on the back.
- The back portion of the left hand should be vaccinated on the spinal cord, while the palm of the right hand should be resting on the spinal cord.
- Now try to catch both hands with each other in the back of the back.
- Bring the right hand behind the head so that the head can touch the inside part of the hand.
- The spinal cord should be straight and the head should not be at all forward.
- Close your eyes Stay in this currency for 2 minutes.
- Open hands to get easy out, straighten the leg and repeat on the other side.
For many people, in the beginning, both hips are not able to equally stand on the floor. For this reason, the knee can be difficult to keep on each other and the spinal cord cannot be straightened properly. If this is the case with you, then make a blanket and keep it under your hips so that both the hips are the same.
Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose:
Source:- workouttrends . com
This yoga pose is also known as Bow Pose in English. While practicing Dhanurasana or Bow Pose, our body looks like a bow, that is why this asana named after bow. This is the most effective asana to lose weight. This yoga burns fat from your belly.
This exercise is good for your abs. This exercise tones your body and legs and makes your chest and shoulder strength. This shoulder is very much effective for those who want to lose weight fast. This yoga asana should do in the morning in empty stomach.
Steps To Do Dhanurasana Or Bow Pose:
- First of all, you lie down on the stomach.
- Bend your knees while breathing and hold ankles with your hands.
- While breathing, lift your head, chest, and thigh upwards.
- According to the flexibility of your body, you can lift your body upwards.
- Try to take the weight of the body on the lower abdomen.
- When you completely lift your body, try to reduce the space between the legs.
- Slow down slowly and slowly breathe out. Hold the posture according to your own.
- When you want to come to the original condition, come down while leaving a long breath.
- This one cycle is complete
- In this way, you try to cycle 3-5.
If you have had high or low blood pressure, hernia, back pain, headache, migraine (pain in the half part of the head), neck injury/damage or recently abdominal operation, then please do not try Dhanurasan. Pregnant women should not practice Dhanurasan.
Shirshasana Or Headstand:
Source:- i1 . wp . com
One of Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss is Shirshasana or Headstand. This yoga position improves blood circulation to the brain. It also improves brain function and memory. This yoga posture cures insomnia. This yoga posture also betters your stomach related problems. This yoga asana works wonder for losing weight. This yoga asana should do in the morning in empty stomach.
Steps To Do Shirshasana Or Headstand:
- First, sit on the knees in the Vajrasana or Thunder Pose and interlock your fingers with both hands and place them on a mat on the ground.
- After interlocking the fingers, fold the palm in the shape of a bowl and slowly slip your head over the palm.
- After this, slowly lift your legs and keep it straight. To raise your feet, you can take the help of a wall or a person at the beginning.
- During this period, the whole body should be straight from the bottom to the top. Maintain body balance well.
- After coming into this mud, take a deep breath for 15 to 20 seconds and stay in this posture for some time.
- Now slowly exhale and bring back the feet down to the ground.
- Repeat this posture three to four times.
Keep in mind that the practice of sharpness should be done early in the morning. During exercise, the abdomen should be absolutely empty only then this posture will be done properly.
These are the Baba Ramdev yoga for weight loss you should try if you want to lose weight faster. So try these asanas to stay fit and healthy.