Source:- https://www . qries . com/What-are-the-benefits-of-Pranayama
Bhastrika Pranayama is a very good breathing practice; it keeps the body healthy and the mind happy. To get a miraculous amount of benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama heart and brain patients should practice this regularly.
Table of Contents
Due to the pollution filled atmosphere and anxiety, our breathing loses its natural form due to which the human body is unable to support us during the crisis. Bhastrika Pranayama is a very good breathing practice that keeps the body healthy and the mind happy. Performing Bhastrika Pranayama asana is beneficial for heart and brain patients to achieve a miraculous magnitude. According to Ayurveda, it helps in reducing phlegm from the body. Bhastrika is a type of pranayama that looks similar to Kapalbhati but is very different from it. See below the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama.
According to Ayurveda, it helps to reduce the mucus from the body. Bhastrika is a type of pranayama that looks like a Kapalbhati but it is way different from that. Let’s now talk about the ways and means of doing Bhastrika pranayama in detail as well as the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama.
What Is Bhastrika Pranayama?
One of the major kinds of pranayama is Bhastrika Pranayama. Bhastrika pranayama is very superior that this pranayama has been stated in the Hatha yoga. “Bhastrika Pranayama” is a Sanskrit word in which the word “Bhastrika” means “bellows”.
A blower is a tool that is made of leather, used to provoke the fire. Have you heard of ‘The yogic breath of fire’? It is a breathing technique that is known to create heat in the body. Bhastrika Pranayama is powerful and energetic pranayama in breathing exercises.
The regular practice of the Bhastrika Pranayama proves to be very penetrating for some individuals. People around the world are advised to practice this pranayama only under the supervision of a skilled yoga trainer. In case you are suffering from any health issues then you are advised to consult your physician before practicing the Bhastrika Pranayama. Let us know the method of doing pranayama and its benefits in detail.
Do Bhastrika Pranayama only after ending your practice of various Asanas.
Source:- https://myyogaplanet . com/bhastrika-pranayama-effective-yoga-for-glowing-skin/
Method Of Doing Bhastrika Pranayama:
We are giving a detailed explanation of how to do Bhastrika Pranayama, please read it carefully. Below are given ways to do Bhastrika Pranayama, which you can do easily by following the steps thoroughly:
Step By Step Instructions:
- Sit in a quiet place in a comfortable posture like Vajrasana, Padmasana or Siddhasana
- Close your eyes and relax your body for sometimes
- Keep your mouth off
- Keep your spinal cord, neck and head straight
- Keep both of your hands on the knees and mix the index finger with thumb i.e. keeping them in Gyan (Chinmaya) Mudra.
- Slow and deeply breathe through both the nose
- Breathe 10 times with both nostrils and breathe fast
- Closing both the nostrils hold your breath for sometimes
- Forcefully breathe inward and then forcefully bring it out
- Keep this action continuous and do it at least 20-25 times.
Recommended Articles :-
- Yoga For Belly Fat Loss: Get A Toned Belly With Yoga
- Some Easy And Effecting Yoga For Arms Fat Reduction
- Practice Yoga For Fatty Liver To Keep Liver Healthy
- See How To Strengthen Bladder With Yoga For Bladder
One can practice Bhastrika Pranayama with 3 different breath rates:
- Slow means 1 breathe in 2 seconds
- Medium means 1 breathe in 1 second and
- Fast means 2 breaths in 1 just second
The breath rates depend on the capacity of an individual.
Inhale the inhalation completely, in which your breathing speed will be like a blower.
Source:- https://beyogi . com/yogic-practices-activate-swadisthana-chakra/
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama
With the regular practice of the Bhastrika pranayama, the toxic elements get eliminated from our body. There are countless benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama let’s today check out some of the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama right below:
Helps to increase Metabolism:
Due to the rapid expansion of the air in the lungs, the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide from the blood is much faster. Because of this, the rate of metabolism increases, the body gets heat and the toxic substances get out of the body.
Beneficial for lungs
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama are certainly undeniable. This is a good breathing exercise for the lungs. It makes the lungs healthy and increases its ability to work. Apart from this, it affects the respiratory system as well as treats all problems related to the lung.
Bhastrika Pranayama reduces carbon dioxide levels in the lungs. This is beneficial for asthma. However, if you have asthma then do it only under the guidance of a qualified yoga instructor.
Helps To Improve Digestive System:
Working in the fast and rhythmic way of diaphragm works like a light massage of the organs and thus these organs get stimulated. This causes the digestive system to become improved.
Helps To Remove Blood Impurities
In Bhastrika Pranayama, when we inhale, high amounts of oxygen go inside the lungs, which help in purifying the blood. Thus, due to the regular practice of this asana brings a handful number of benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama to lungs and it also makes the body healthy.
Helpful For Labor:
This is a useful exercise for women during labor and delivery. But for this, it is necessary to practice Bhastrika Pranayama for a few months before delivery. If the pranayama can be practiced properly then the benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama are many.
Helps To Increase Concentration
The main part of our body is our brain. Bhastrika pranayama keeps the brain healthy and helps in concentrating it, due to which we can do any work properly. So the benefits of Bhastrika benefits are indubitable.
Source:- https://parenting . firstcry . com/articles/practicing-yoga-after-c-section-best-positions-precautions-to-take/
Precautions To Take While Doing Bhastrika Pranayama:
Just like every other yoga practice you need to take some precautions even in the Bhastrika Pranayama. Let’s check out the precautions of Bhastrika Pranayama carefully below:
- Those who are already suffering from High Blood Pressure, as well as severe heart disease, should not practice Bhastrika Pranayama.
- When you are suffering from cold and your nose is blocked, stay away from doing Bhastrika Pranayama.
- The patient who recently has gone through any surgery should not perform Bhastrika Pranayama.
- Do not start with fast breathing level. Start with the slow breathing level first and then slowly increase the capacity to practice fast breathing Bhastrika Pranayama
- Do not extend Bhastrika Pranayama activity to more than 2-minutes in the summer season