Source :- i.pinimg . com
Due to some bad habits, your liver may get worse. Like drinking alcohol, smoking, etc. Apart from this, eating more salt and sour can also lead to liver problems. See how yoga for fatty liver can help you avoid these problems. So let’s start…
Table of Contents
One of the most important organs of our body is the Liver. The liver digests the food we eat. Because whatever we eat, drink, the liver makes it easy to take for our bodies. Whatever we eat, if it is harmful to us, then the liver works to make it inactive. The main reason behind liver damage is excessive consumption of alcohol, fake medicines, wrong food, and drink. All these things damage the liver. When the liver is so important for us, why not give up these bad habits and incorporate yoga for fatty liver into our daily routine.
Yoga helps in keeping the body healthy in all respects. With the help of some yoga, the liver can be kept healthy. It is also easier to do yoga, which can be done regularly and thus can save the liver from many diseases especially from fatty liver.
Now you might be wondering what a fatty liver is. Well, do not worry as we the answer for you. Let’s check out the detail about fatty liver even before we suggest you most effective yoga for fatty liver.
According to many researchers, the people who have fatty liver problems, they may also be prone to diabetes in the future.
Source :- uq.edu . au
What Is Fatty Liver?
The problem of fatty liver is only due to fat deposits in the liver. Due to fat deposits, our liver starts to grow, it is a serious disease. Fat accumulation in the liver affects the production capacity of insulin.
This disease is due to excessive drinking in our alcohol or because of not eating on time and due to the lack of a properly balanced diet. The disease progresses very rapidly in our liver.
Types Of Fatty Liver:
There are mainly two types of fatty liver:
- Alcohol fatty liver
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver
If you are facing problems like abdominal pain, vomiting, and fatigue, daily, then you should get your lever checked. Because all these symptoms are considered fatty liver. Now let’s know.
25% of patients suffering from fatty liver die later due to liver cirrhosis or liver cancer.
Source :- nirogdarpan . in
Symptoms Of Fatty Liver:
These types of symptoms appear in the body after fatty liver:
Feeling Of Fatigue:
Due to swelling of the liver, our body feels more tired.
Inflammation Of The Stomach:
Having trouble with fatty liver, there is a problem of swelling in our stomach. Due to the level of protein and albumin being very high in the blood and fluid, our stomach starts to have problems of swelling.
Digestive Problems Start To Occur:
When fatty liver develops, our digestive system worsens. And our body starts getting vomiting with acidity problems.
Jaundice Starts To Occur:
When you have fatty liver, then your skin and eyes will appear yellow. This is also considered as a symptom of jaundice like illness.
The Pain In The Stomach Starts Increasing:
The fatty liver begins to swell in our liver. Because of which we have to suffer from severe pain
Source :- findhomeremedy . com
Yoga For Fatty Liver
Your liver is the biggest solid organ in your body. It weighs about 3 pounds and is roughly the size of a football. Today, we will learn about yoga to keep the liver healthy because it is important for the body’s metabolic functions and the immune system. Let’s now check out the yoga for fatty liver below:
Source :- purelyb . com
Dhanurasana (The Bow Pose)
For those who have fatty liver problems, Dhanurasana Or The Bow Pose is very useful. Dhanurasana is also known by the name of Bow Pose. This posture is very beneficial for those people with liver-related problems.
This posture strengthens the liver and creates a stretch in the liver and uses fat stored in the liver as energy. This is not difficult to do asana.
How to Do Dhanurasana (The Bow Pose)?
- To do this asana, at first, lie down on the floor on your stomach
- Now holding your front sides of the ankle with your palm lift your feet backward
- At the same time lift your upper body at your back (as much as possible)
- Try to gaze at the sky (if you are not that much flexible then just look at the wall in front of you)
- Stay in this position for 30 to 60 seconds
- Now come back to the first stage and repeat this process again at least 8 to 10 times.
Source :- cdn2.stylecraze . com
Gomukhasana (The Cow Pose):
Gomukhasana Or The Cow Pose pulls out the toxic substances from your liver. This posture is considered to be better for liver cirrhosis. In the liver cirrhosis, the liver of the infected person automatically shrinks and becomes stiff.
This pose is also known as cow pose. This asana improves the circulation of oxygen and blood in the liver, which provides relief from the problem of liver cirrhosis.
How To Do Gomukhasana (The Cow Pose)?
- To do this posture, sit straight on your torso on the floor
- Now keep the right foot on the left side in such a way that the right foot is on the left thigh
- Keep the left foot in the same direction of the right foot
- Now keep your spinal cord straight
- Now take one of your hands back from the side of the ribs and take the other hand from the side over your shoulder
- Now hold your both hands behind the back (If you are unable to hold hands then take a rope or a towel)
- Look straight at the wall
- Hold for about 40 to 60 seconds in this posture
- Get back to your previous position by taking the hand in front of you
- Repeat the process with another hand
- Repeat this asana at least 10 to 15 times
Source :- total-yoga . org
Naukasana (The Boat Pose):
Naukasana Or Boat Pose is the easiest yoga for fatty liver. The way to do this is also quite easy. This yoga is known as the Boat Pose. This is an easy but very effective yoga for fatty liver. By doing this asana, the liver strengthens and helps to release harmful substances from the body smoothly.
How To Do Naukasana (The Boat Pose?
- At first, lie on the floor on your back
- Keep the hands in your side and keep your feet straight
- Now breathing, lift your torso a bit and keep your hands straight in front
- Put the palms in front of you
- Now lift the legs upwards too
- By holding this position you will be able to feel pressure on the stomach muscles
- Keep breathing in the normal way
- And hold for about 30 to 60 seconds
- Then come back to the previous position
- If you are new to this state, then do it 5 times, then slowly increase it
- Relax for about 15 seconds before repeating the yoga for fatty liver
Ardha Matsyendrasana (The Half Fish Pose)
If your liver is damaged then Ardha Matsyendrasana Or The Half Fish Pose can prove to be very useful for you. This yoga has an effect on the liver from which the liver is strengthened and the probability of liver problems, such as fibrosis, and apoptosis, are greatly reduced.
How to Do Ardha Matsyendrasana (The half Fish)?
- Sit on the floor stretching both feet
- Then fold the left foot and place the left heel under the right hip
- Now folding the right foot with knee, place the right foot on the knee and place it on the left side of the knee
- After this move the left hand to the right of the knee and rotate the waist
- Hold your right foot near the waist and keep the right hand on the waist
- Turn the head and waist portion to the right
- Keep the spinal cord straight
- Look at the right side of the shoulder, turning the neck, shoulders, and waist right from the side
- Take a deep breath at this stage
- Hold for about 30 to 60 seconds
- Now repeat this process from the other side
- Do at least 10 to 12 times this yoga for fatty liver
Source :- cdn2.stylecraze . com
Kapalbhati Pranayama (Skull Purification)
Kapalbhati Pranayama is an inhalation practice which is known for promoting liver health of people suffering from liver cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis, and other diseases. You can also do Kapalbhati pranayama to strengthen your liver.
Kapalbhati Pranayama, also known as Skull Purification Breathing Exercise, is yoga for fatty liver that helps in liver stimulation and effectively treats various types of liver problems effectively.
How To Do Kapalbhati Pranayama?
- Sit in an asana of meditation and close your eyes
- You need to breathe deeply through your nose
- When carrying out the breath, pull the stomach inwards
- This is the action of throwing breath once in a second
- Repeat this process for around 50 to 60 time in the beginning and gradually increase the time of repetition
- Do this yoga for fatty liver in the morning to get the most benefits out of it.
Kapalbhati Pranayama is a good yoga technique to repair bad blood circulation. It improves blood circulation for the total body and keeps you healthy.