Source:- https://www . everydayhealth . com/back-pain-pictures/the-best-and-worst-exercises-for-back-pain.aspx#workouts-for-back-pain-can-let-you-be-active-again
Kidney infection is a painful and unpleasant disease that usually occurs when the bacteria reach one or both kidneys in your bladder. Kidney infection does not cause serious harm, but this will make you feel very unwell. If a kidney infection is not treated, it can be bad and can lead to permanent kidney damage. Yoga can help to cure kidney infection. So let’s know about some poses of yoga for kidney infection. These yoga poses will help you to cure kidney infection and also these poses are very much good for kidney function improvement. So let’s see which are these yoga poses.
Yoga For Kidney Infection:
Everything You Need To Know
- 1 Yoga For Kidney Infection:
- 2 1. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Sitting Half Spinal Twist):
- 3 Steps To Do Ardha Matsyendrasana:
- 4 2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
- 5 Steps To Do:
- 6 3. Paschimottanasana (Two-Legged Forward Bend):
- 7 Steps To Do:
- 8 4. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose):
- 9 Steps To Do:
- 10 5. Naukasana (Boat Pose):
- 11 Steps To Do:
- 12 Share this:
Yoga has many benefits for our health. One of those health benefits is it improves our kidney function and also cures kidney infection. So let’s see below the poses of yoga for kidney infection.
Source:- https://www . youtube . com/watch?v=Lig51mJ10YI
1. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Sitting Half Spinal Twist):
Ardha Matsyendrasana or Sitting Half Spinal Twist is a great pose of yoga which has many health benefits. One of those it helps to cure kidney infection and improves kidney function. This yoga gives a gentle massage to your lower body and improves your kidney function. This is one of the best yoga for kidney infection. See the step below to do Ardha Matsyendrasana.
Steps To Do Ardha Matsyendrasana:
- Sit on the ground.
- Now spread both legs forward.
- Turn left foot in such a way that the heel is touching the edge of the thighs.
- Keep right foot near the left knee on the ground.
- Place the left arm on the right knee and hold the right leg’s paw with the left hand.
- Take the right arm from the waist and take it behind the back and try to make the navel sparky from the back.
- Turn your head to the right and try looking backward.
- Hold this position as long as you can.
- This is half a circle.
- Repeat this pose on the other side.
- Now there is a cycle.
- In this way do three to five cycles.
Source:- http://myfitnesscraze . com/bhujangasana-cobra-pose-steps-benefits/
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose):
One of the best yoga for kidney infection is Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose. This is a great yoga pose with many health benefits. This yoga pose helps you to cure many diseases as well as it helps to improve kidney function. See the steps below to do Bhujangasana.
Steps To Do:
- First, lie down on your stomach.
- Keep legs straight, keep legs and ankles together.
- Now bring your palm directly to the shoulder. Both hands should keep both ends equal to the shoulders and keep the two ankles close to the body and parallel.
- Taking long breaths, gently raise the head, then the chest and later the stomach. Keep the navel on the floor.
- Reduce the distance between the legs and keep feet straight and taut.
- Now breathing, lift the next part of the body to the navel.
- Keep in mind that there is not much stretch on the waist.
- Now, lift the body up, pulling the back of the waist, using both hands.
- Maintain uniform weight on both sides.
- By breathing consciously, straightening the joint of the reed, make the two hands straight; Raise the neck and look upwards.
- Hold this pose for 30-45 seconds.
- Repeat 3 to 4 times.
Source:- https://www . openfit . com/paschimottanasana-seated-forward-fold-yoga
3. Paschimottanasana (Two-Legged Forward Bend):
Paschimottanasana Or Two-Legged Forward Bend is one of the great poses of yoga for kidney function improvement. This yoga pose improves your overall health. See below the steps to do this yoga.
Steps To Do:
- First, you sit on the ground.
- Now spread both of your feet in front of you.
- Leave the back muscles loose.
- Take your hands up while breathing.
- Then lean forward and try to catch fingers with your hands and get rid of your knees.
- Breathe slowly, then slowly release the breath.
- Hold this pose for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Repeat this 3 to 4 times.
Recommended Articles :-
- Yoga For Plantar Fasciitis To Get Rid Of Heel Pain
- Best Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain To Reduce
- Some Easy And Effective Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
- Steps & Benefits Of Shashankasana Or The Rabbit Pose
- Reclined Thunderbolt Pose Or Supta Vajrasana Benefits & Step
- Know all about the Bakasana benefits, steps & Precautions
Source:- https://yogaretreats . org/blog/yoga-poses-to-improve-posture/
4. Setu Bandhasana (Bridge Pose):
Setu Bandhasana or Bridge Pose is one of the best yoga for kidney infection. This yoga also helps to improve your kidney functions too. See the steps below to know how to do this yoga pose.
Steps To Do:
- Lie down flat on the floor on your back.
- Now bend your knees keep them some distance apart from your pelvis.
- Keep your knees and ankles in a straight line.
- Keep your arms beside your body and face your palms downwards.
- Now inhale and lift your back off the floor.
- Roll your shoulder and touch your chin to your chest.
- Keep breathing.
- Hold this position for 60 seconds.
- Repeat this pose 3 to 4 times.
Source:- http://citydaily . in/life-style/flat-tummy-minutes-yoga-poses.html
5. Naukasana (Boat Pose):
Naukasana Or Boat Pose is one of the best poses of yoga for kidney function improvement. This yoga pose helps to improve your kidney function. See the steps below.
Steps To Do:
- Lie down on the back and make both legs together.
- Put both hands together with the body.
- Take a long deep breath and exhale your hands to the feet and lift your legs and chest while leaving the breath.
- Your eyes, fingers, and feet should be in a straight line.
- Feel the pain in the navel due to the stomach muscles shrinking.
- Take long deep breaths and keep the asanas strong.
- Hold this pose for 60 seconds.
- While breathing, slowly come to the ground and relax.