Mudras are explicit hand positions intended to invigorate your cerebrum in various approaches to improve bloodstream and equalization feelings. By quieting your psyche and body, these basic hand positions soothe worry by having your center around your hands and breath. Mudras are also helpful to reduce headache. Here some Mudra for headache are described. See those Mudras below…
Surya Mudra is one of the great mudra for headache. Practicing Surya Mudra helps to reduce headaches. Surya Mudra is also beneficial for Sugar Patients. By practicing Surya Mudra for 15 minutes twice a day helps to decreases Cholesterol. It also helps to give relief from Stomach disorders. Surya Mudra is also helpful to energize your body. So, see below how to do this mudra.
Steps To Do Surya Mudra:
- To do this, sit in Siddhasan, Padmasan or Sudhasan.
- Place both hands on the knees and palms upwards.
- Now turn the finger into the root of the thumb by turning the finger and pressing it with the thumb.
- Keep the rest of the three fingers straight.
Gyan Mudra is another great mudra for headache. This is a very easy Mudra and it can be done in any posture or position. Through it, the source of Kundalini or energy can be awakened. Gyan Mudra also has many benefits for our health. Gyan Mudra is also helpful to increase memory. Gyan Mudra also helps to increase knowledge that’s why it is called Gyan Mudra. Along with this, Gyan Mudra is also beneficial for digestive diseases. Gyan Mudra is also very much helpful to reduce insomnia and anger. See below the steps to do Gyan Mudra
Steps To Do Gyan Mudra:
- To do this, keep the index finger of the hand (with the thumb) tied to the tip of the thumb with the tip of the thumb and lightly pressures make the knowledge exchange.
- Keep the rest of the fingers straight.
Source:- https:// www . istockphoto . com/in/photos/prithvi-mudra-color?sort=mostpopular&mediatype=photography&phrase=prithvi%20mudra%20color
Prithvi Mudra is the most important in the mudra for our body. Prithvi Mudra helps to enhance the earth element in the body and reduces the fire element. It can be also done anytime. It gives energy to the body and also helps to increase Self Confidence. Prithvi mudra reduces hair fall is less. Hypertension is also relieved by practicing Prithvi Mudra. Prithvi Mudra is another mudra for headache. See below how to do Prithvi Mudra.
Steps To Do Prithvi Mudra:
- To settle the earth, first, sit in the direction of Sudhasan.
- Keep the mind calm and touch the forefinger finger with the thumb.
- Keep the remaining three fingers up and downright.
Vaayu Mudra is another best mudra for headache. This Mudra is very much helpful to reduce headache. This Mudra is very much easy to do and you can practice this anytime anywhere. So, let’s see the steps below…
Steps To Do Vaayu Mudra:
- Sit in Padmasana or Siddhasan.
- The spinal cord should be straight.
- Keep both hands on your knees and palms towards the sky.
- Turn the finger (forefinger) next to the thumb to the palm and apply it to the thumb root and keep the rest of the fingers straight.
- It should be done for 8-10 minutes.
Mahasirs Mudra is one of the best mudra for headache. Practicing Mahasirs Mudra regularly helps to reduce headaches. So see below the steps to do Mahasirs Mudra.
Steps To Do Mahasirs Mudra:
- Spot your ring finger into the overlap of the thumb.
- Contact the tips of your thumb, file and center finger.
- Keep the child straight.
- Do this with two hands.
- Hold it as long as essential.
- Effective Poses Yoga For Sinusitis Treatment
- 4 Easy And Effective Poses Of Yoga For Knee Pain
- 5 Quick And Easy Yoga For Back And Neck Pain
- Best Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain To Reduce
- Yoga Postures For Upper Back Pain: Say Goodbye To Back Pain
- Remove Mucus With Poses Of Yoga For Nose Blockage