Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is a hormonal condition that affects up to 10 million ladies on the planet. In case you’re one of the many determined to have this condition, these yoga models for PCOS can help decline your pressure hormones. PCOS must be medicinally analyzed and once it is, there are numerous choices for treatment. Shockingly, this common demonstration to treat the manifestations yet doesn’t settle the underlying driver of the issue. They can likewise accompany the danger of reactions. Fortunately, there are numerous characteristic options in contrast to treating PCOS including diet, exercise, acupuncture, and yoga. In this article, I will give you an account of knowledge about yoga for PCOS. So let’s see this below…
Source :- india . com
Yoga For PCOS:
It is trusted that both ecological components and hereditary qualities can add to this condition can cause physical and mental side effects, including blisters on the ovaries and fruitlessness. Side effects of PCOS include overabundance testosterone, state of mind precariousness, hair development in undesirable places, acne, abundance insulin, weight gain, and sporadic menstrual cycles. In this way, to manage PCOS we should think about a few stances of yoga for PCOS. These are…
Source :- gaia . com
Badhakonasana or Butterfly pose:
The butterfly pose or Badhakonasana can work commendably in the normal abhorrence of PCOS. This asana will help in opening up the pelvic region, advance loosening up and cuts down weight. This is one of the poses of yoga for PCOS.
- Sit in a cross-legged position with your spine erect.
- Bring your feet close to the pelvic area and keep the soles of your feet touching each other.
- Pull your heels close to your genitals.
- Now gently try to push your thighs and knees towards the ground.
- Don’t put much pressure.
- Now start flapping your legs like a butterfly for one minute and then stop.
Source :- zliving . com
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose:
For better digestion and reduced stress, practice the cobra pose. This one is an easy yoga asana for controlling PCOS symptoms in women of all ages. It puts light pressure on your stomach and aids better functioning of the ovaries.
- Lie down on your stomach with your toes touching the ground.
- Now slowly raise your upper body, take the support of your hands and look upwards.
- Keep shoulders straight.
- Continue breathing normally for 30 seconds and then relax.
Source :- onlymyhealth . com
Naukasana or Boat Pose:
One of the most beneficial poses of yoga for PCOS treatment is the boat pose or Naukasana. It is also the best way of achieving a flat abdomen. This one ensures proper blood flow to your reproductive organs and proper functioning of the ovaries.
Check Related Article :-
- 5 Best And Effective Bed Exercises To Lose Weight
- Yin Yoga Benefits: Know How Yin Yoga Can Make Your Life Better
- What Is Anusara Yoga? What Are The Anusara Yoga Benefits?
- Anusara Yoga Sequences And Poses To Try At Home
- Jivamukti Yoga Poses Types: Get A Brief Idea
- Restorative Yoga Poses: You Can Try At Home
- Lay down on the floor, on your back while keeping the shoulders straight and arms resting by your side.
- Take a deep breath and raise your head, chest, and feet as you exhale.
- Raise your arms as you raise your feet.
- Maintain it for 30 seconds and relax.
Source :- workouttrends . com
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose:
Bow pose is another powerful way of treating PCOS. It is an effective way of getting your reproductive organs functioning and relieving menstrual discomfort.
- Lie down on your stomach with legs straight and arms resting by your side.
- Now grip your ankles and bring them close to your feet and raise your chest from the ground to assume an arched position.
- Hold this for 30 seconds while breathing and then breathe out.
- Now exhale and assume the starting position.
Source :- gaia . com
Malasana or Garland Pose:
Malasana or Garland Pose is one of the best poses of yoga for PCOS. This yoga pose helps to stretch the ankles, groins, and back. So let’s see how to do this.
- Begin standing with your feet out a little wider than hips-width distance.
- Turn your toes to point out at 45-degree angles and place your palms together in front of your chest.
- On an exhale, bend your knees to slowly lower your hips towards the ground.
- Once your hips are a few inches above the ground, use your upper arms to press your thighs open.
- Simultaneously, squeeze the thighs inwards so that you feel a lift through the hips.
- Lift your chest into the backs of your thumbs and squeeze your shoulders down your back.
- Hold for 8 breaths.
Leave a Reply