The pain of arthritis is very vicious, and the worst thing is that there is no treatment to get rid of knee pain & arthritis permanently. However, the regular practice of some yoga for knee pain & arthritis is very useful. Regular practice of these yoga poses can help the patient to get rid of knee pain and arthritis easily.
Table of Contents
People often suffer from knee pain due to arthritis so yoga poses for arthritis is also effective in knee pain.
Source :- static1.squarespace . com
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis is also called rheumatoid arthritis, is a type of joint pain. It can affect one or more pairs. Symptoms of arthritis usually develop over time, but they can also appear suddenly.
Rheumatoid arthritis is seen in arthritis over 65 years of age, although it can also develop in children, teenagers, and youth.
Arthritis is more common in women than men, especially among those who are overweight.
Arthritis is mainly of 2 types
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Symptoms of Arthritis:
How can it be ascertained (based on the symptoms) that what kind of arthritis is affecting us? So let’s know in details about the symptoms of arthritis to get a clear idea about the type.
- Pain in the joints, tightness, and swelling are among the most prominent symptoms of arthritis, as well as during rheumatoid arthritis, the affected part can get red. This can reduce your walking speed too. In some people, the symptoms of arthritis are more effective in the morning.
- You may also have anemia, which reduces the amount of blood in your body, as well as sometimes a rash of arthritis, which can cause the fever to the patient.
- You can experience pain in the knee, hip, shoulder, arms or in the whole body. You may be tired of rheumatoid arthritis or you may feel a lack of hunger due to slowing down the activity of the immune system.
- In arthritis, the gum is formed in the hands and feet and due to delay in treatment, it can take a serious form, which makes combing hair, climbing staircases, etc. It also becomes difficult.
- If severe rheumatoid arthritis is not treated at the right time, it can cause joints to spoil.
However, it requires a medical consultation to confirm, as it has seen a wide variety of diversity.
How Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis Works?
Fortunately, changes in lifestyle, especially adopting yoga can help improve osteoarthritis and other types of arthritis or arthritis symptoms. Here yoga is benevolent on your joint, but always consult your doctor before starting any new exercise regimen.
It is better to do this or other asanas in the direction of a yoga guru because he can make changes in these incidents according to your physical capacity.
Consult yoga expert to get instruction as per your physical condition.
Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
Here are some of the easy yet effective yoga for knee pain & arthritis. Regular practice of these yoga poses help you to get rid of the knee pain and arthritis quickly. These yoga poses provide relief to knee pain and arthritis.
Source :- yogaposesguide . com
Parsvottanasana (Intense Side Stretch Pose) Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
Parsvottanasana is good for your hips, shoulders, wrists, and muscles. If you have trouble in any of these parts, then definitely do this asana. Regular practice of this asana helps you to get rid of Knee pain & arthritis.
How To Do Parsvottanasana (Intense Side Stretch Pose)
- At first, stand on the floor on your feet
- Take your right leg forward at 30-degree angle
- Bend from waist towards your front and touch your knee with your face (as shown in the picture)
- Place your palms on the floor in between the two legs as shown in the picture
- Hold on to this position for about 30 to 60 seconds
Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord Of The Fishes Pose) Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
Ardha Matsyendrasana is good for the spinal cord, hips, and knees joint. If you have trouble in any of these parts, practice it. Let’s start Ardha Matsyendrasana yoga for knee pain & arthritis.
Source :- gaia . com
How To Do Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord Of The Fishes Pose)
- For this asana, sit on the ground and spread both legs
- Bend the left foot from the knee and place the heel near the hip
- Keep the right foot on the left foot and keep it on top of the foot paws
- Now holding the leg above the right knee in the sitting position and holding the toes with the hand move the other hand behind the back
- Turn the shoulders and neck toward your front
- Pause for a while
- Then change the second leg and repeat this action from the other side
- Take this posture for one minute and then increase the time of it to three minutes
Keep in mind that it is only for a short time; do not turn back to the back (especially if there is the pain in the back)
Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose) Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
Virabhadrasana asana is beneficial for chest, ankles, and shoulders. If you have difficulties in the legs or shoulders, then practice it. This is one of the yoga for knee arthritis.
Source :- gaia . com
How To Do Virabhadrasana (Warrior Pose):
- Stand on the floor on your feet
- Take your right leg 90 degrees forward and your left leg 15 degrees backward
- Bend from the waist backward
- Touch your left leg with your left palm
- Take your right hand in the air as shown in the picture
- Look upward at your right hand
- Hold on to this position for 1 minute
Keep in mind that you should not turn the legs too high (especially if there is pain in the knees) and you can increase the duration or turn more legs with time.
- Yoga Postures For Upper Back Pain: Say Goodbye To Back Pain
- Best Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain To Reduce
- 5 Poses Of Yoga For Thyroid Health Improvement
- Effective Hand Gesture Or Mudra For Headache
- Practice Yoga For Fatty Liver To Keep Liver Healthy
- 4 Easy And Effective Poses Of Yoga For Knee Pain