Source: https:// hrs . osu . edu/sitecore/content/wexnermedical/home/blog/2018/04/should-i-use-a-neti-pot-or-other-nasal-irrigation
The nose is one of the five senses in our body which helps us to breathe and smell. The problem in breathing, increasing nasal bone, nose blockage and being allergic is a common problem of the nose. The nose blockage caused due to cold, When the nose is congested with mucus and it stuck in the nose it causes nasal blockage. Here in this article, I am going to tell you about some poses of yoga for nose blockage. See these below…
Table of Contents
Yoga For Nose Blockage:
Nose blockage causes due to nose filled with mucus. Here some poses of yoga for nose blockage is described to help you to know about the yoga poses that help to cure nose blockage and help you to breathe. See this below…
Source:- http://mtltimes . ca/Montreal/social-life/healthy-habits-start-new-year/attachment/yoga-indoors-adho-mukha-svanasana/
Downward Facing Dog Pose Or Adho Mukha Savanasana:
Downward Facing Dog Pose or Adho Mukha Savanasana is one of the great poses of yoga for nose blockage. Practicing this yoga pose will help you to clean your blocked nose. This yoga pose has many more health benefits too. The steps to do this yoga pose is described below…
Steps To Do Downward Facing Dog Pose Or Adho Mukha Savanasana:
- First of all, stand straight on the ground and after that, moving both hands forward and bowing down to the ground.
- At the time of bending, your knee should be straight and should be right below the hips, whereas your both hands should not be equal to the shoulder but should be bowled a little bit earlier.
- Spread the palms of your hands forward in the shaky state and keep the fingers parallel.
- Exhale and raise your knees in the shape of a small bow for the lower respiration point and lift the ankles above the ground.
- Pull your hips from the pelvis on this point and press lightly towards the Pubis.
- Keep hands fully stretched from the bottom of the shoulders to the ground, but the fingers should be spread over the ground.
- After this, bow down your knees on the ground and raise the hips as much as possible.
- The head should be slightly tilted towards the ground and should be in the backline itself. You are now completely in the lower respiration currency.
Source: https://www . youtube . com/watch?v=xsnR0YpTSL8
Pigeon Pose Or Kapotasana:
The word Kapotasana in Sanskrit is made up of two words in which the word kapata means “pigeon” and asana means “Pose”. The final posture of this pose resembles like a pigeon that’s why this pose called pigeon pose. This currency helps in the development of your bone and brain. With this Yoga, your body gets energy. It also puts your body on hold, this is what protects us from a variety of diseases. This is one of the great yoga for nose blockage.
Steps To Do Pigeon Pose Or Kapotasana:
- First of all, sit in Vajrasana.
- Then lift the body to the knee. Keep in mind that you do not stand on your feet.
- After this, place both of your hands near the claws of the foot, that is, under the waist.
- While slowly resorting to your palms, start slowly turning backward.
- Now fold your waist in comfort and move the head backward too.
- Now hang the head on the ground.
- Carefully hold the ankles of the feet with your hands.
- Keep this condition for a few minutes or according to your capacity. Keep breathing deep while doing asana.
- Gradually lift your body upwards and sit back in the thunderstorm while resorting to hands.
Source: http://www . finessyoga . com/yoga-asanas/marjariasana-steps-precautions-benefits
Cat Pose Or Marjariasana:
The name of Marjariasana is made of two words “margar”. Margar in Sanskrit means cat. In this posture, you bring a pull in your back like a cat, and hence it has been named “Marjari Asana”. This is one of the best yoga for nose blockage. See Marjariasana steps below…
Steps To Do Cat Pose Or Marjariasana:
- First, sit down in Vajrasana to perform this asana.
- Now keep both of your hands forward on the floor.
- Raise your hips (hips) by putting a little weight on your hands.
- Straighten your thighs upwards and make an angle of 90 degrees on the knees of the leg.
- In this situation, your chest will be parallel to the floor and you will look like a cat.
- Now you take a long breath and tilt your head backward, push your navel up from the bottom and lift the tailbone (the lower part of the spinal cord). Compress your buttocks together.
- Now bow down your head while leaving your breath out and try to apply the mouth chin with your chest.
- In this situation, look at the distance between your knees and keep in mind that you should not bow down in this posture.
- Keep your breathing long and deep.
- Now make your head backward and repeat this process.
- Repeat this verb 10-20 times.
Source: https:// imgcop . com/img/Neti-Pot-114740378/
Jala Neti is taken to keep the respiratory system clean and to remove toxic substances from the route of the nostrils. In ancient India, it was used by Yogis to stop and eliminate respiratory diseases. With this action, you can overcome many diseases and infections related to nose and breath. This is one of the best yoga for nose blockage. See how to do Jala Neti below…
Things Need To Perform Jala Neti:
- Lukewarm water.
- Neti pot
- Pinch of salt
Steps To Do Jala Neti:
Before doing this action, you should fill it with light warm water and a little salt in the lot.
- Put the thin and long hose of Neti pot on the nostril to get water out of the pot so that you do not have any problem while putting water in this action.
- If you are putting water from the left nostril inwards, then you have to tilt your head slightly to the right.
- With this, you need to breathe in your mouth.
- Do not move the body much while the water falls down and gradually put the water inside.
- If the process of putting water in the nostril on the left side and the removal of water from the right side, then repeat it with the other nostril.
Source: http://www . finessyoga . com/yoga-asanas/shavasana-steps-precautions-benefits
Corpse Pose Or Shavasana:
Shavasana is composed of two words, Shava and Asana. “Shava” in Sanskrit means “dead body” and “Asana” means “yoga pose”.It is also called a sleeping pose because it is done by wearing the asana lid and closed eyes. This is one of the best yoga for nose blockage. See how to do Corpse Pose Or Shavasana below…
Steps To Corpse Pose Or Shavasana:
- Lie down straight on the ground.
- Place both palms at a distance of 15 centimeters from your body.
- Keep the palms open on the upper side and fold the fingers slightly or tilt.
- Keep both legs straight and do not paste them together. Keep a distance between the legs and remain calm and lie in the posture of comfort.
- Keep both eyes closed and keep the head and spine straight.
- Do not twist or tilt neck or head
- Do not carry any kind of physical activity and lie down peacefully. Relieve both the brain and body.
- Focus on your feet from head to feet, breathing and exhaling. Autism remains on the breath.
- Feel the breath and bring thoughts in your mind that your body is getting relief and your stress, depression, and anxiety are coming out of the body while breathing.
- Practice this pose for 3 to 5 minutes and feel relieved by closing your eyes with this idea.
- Effective Hand Gesture Or Mudra For Headache
- 6 Easy And Effective Yoga For Heart Blockage
- Some Easy And Effective Yoga For Knee Pain & Arthritis
- Yoga For Plantar Fasciitis To Get Rid Of Heel Pain
- Best Yoga Poses For Lower Back Pain To Reduce
- Effective Poses Yoga For Sinusitis Treatment