Source :- static1.squarespace . com
Due to a busy lifestyle and in the care of the baby after pregnancy, the mother does not have time to take care of herself. Because of this, she often faces some physical and mental problems. The doctor says that after pregnancy, it takes a lot of time for the women’s body to be completely healthy, which is why the best remedy is to fight physical and mental problems for women after delivery is Yoga for mothers.
The desire of all married women is to give birth to a child and to have children’s happiness, but do you know that even after delivery with a pregnancy, a woman has to undergo many difficulties. There are many changes due to the hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy, but after delivery, there are many changes in the body. To get rid of these after pregnancy and after delivery problems practice yoga for mothers on a daily basis.
You can start practicing yoga for mothers after six weeks of normal delivery.
YOGA FOR MOTHERS AFTER DELIVERY:
Source :- mindbodygreen-res.cloudinary . com
Virabhadrasana II or Warrior II Pose
After your baby is born, you may find that stairs are not as easy as it was a year ago. Apart from this, in other normal work, you may get tired early. And this is a very natural thing as in the last one year; your body has gone through a lot. This helps to emerge from the opposite.
- At first, stand straight on the yoga mat
- Stretch your legs left leg 90 degrees and the right leg 15 degree
- Keep left leg straight and bend your right leg from the knee as shown in the picture
- Stretch both the hands sideways
- Keep the palms down facing the floor
- Look at your right palm straight
Source :- foodiesfestival . com
Adho Mukha Svanasana or Downward-Facing Dog
This seat provides a pull to your entire body. Ends light cramps in the shoulders and chest.
- For this pose, sit on the floor with your hands and legs like a table
- Lift your buttock as shown in the picture
- Make your thigh press your back
- Heels should press back downwards the floor
- Keep your hands and legs straight
- Hold on this position at least for 15 to 20 second
- Come back to your previous position
Source :- drkoop . com
Setu Bandhasana or Bridge Pose
Setu Bandhasan is capable of reducing anxiety. It relaxes the mind, helps in reducing headache, and reduces stress and mild depression. All this is very important for a new mother. For this pose:
- At first, lie down on your back on the floor
- Bend your knees and keep your feet on the floor
- Slowly swipe inwards and lift your abdominal area
- Try to grab your ankles with your palm as shown in the picture
- Hold on to this position for 20 to 25 seconds
- Get back to your previous position
Recommended Articles :-
Source :- images.cdn-outlet . com
Gomukhasana or Cow Face Pose
Whether you are breastfeeding or using a bottle, many new moms experience pain in the neck and shoulders. The result of several hours of bending forward to feed the baby is this. As a result, due to vampire status, there may be a pain in the neck and shoulders.
- Sit on the floor on your buttock stretching your legs straight
- Bend your knees one by one (keep one knee over another as shown in the picture)
- Take your right hand back and bend it from your elbow upwards
- Take your left hand over your head and try to reach your right hand palm and hold it
- Hold on to this posture for few seconds and then slowly get back to your previous posture
Source :- i.ytimg . com
Bhujangasana or Cobra Pose
Bhujangasan provides relief from pain in the waist. Every new mother must do this.
- Lie on the floor on your belly
- Keep your feet and legs together
- Contract the thigh muscles to the floor
- Slowly life your upper body with the support of your palms (90 degree angle from the waist)
- Keep your shoulders straight
- You can either look straight or upwards
- Hold on to this pose for a few seconds
Keep one thing in mind that your body should be completely healthy and have enough strength to start yoga for mothers after your baby’s delivery. In the beginning, pay special attention to the boundary of your body. If your strength has not come back completely then do not put too much emphasis on the body.
In the beginning, yoga for mothers practice aims to get more rest and relaxation after delivery. Gradually your body will get stronger and you will be able to do more posture. With regular practice, you will come back in the same shape as before.
If you have a cesarean delivery then you may need more time before starting doing yoga and will have to pay extra attention will practice yoga poses.