Source:- theayurveda . org
There is a lot of yoga poses but none of them has benefits like Shirshasana. Shirshasana is also a posture that is done by the head. Shirshasana is considered to be the best in yoga. Shirshasana is also known as Lakshmanasana and Kapalasana. Shirshasana benefits are uncountable, which is why it is considered very useful. So, let’s now know in details about the shirshasana steps and benefits
But it is also important to know what the shirshasana, what shirshasana benefits are. How the shirshasana is done. What people should not do shirshasana. To know all these things, you have to know what shirshasana is. Let’s find out what is the shirshasana.
Source :- finessyoga . com
What is Shirshasana?
Everything You Need To Know
Shirshasana is headstand pose, as it is known only by name, is the seat of the head. However, it requires a lot of practice to do the heading, because it is not just about everyone’s job to do this posture. If someone learns to do the headstand pose then that person can fight comfortably with many serious diseases.
Shirshasan benefits are uncountable just like every other posture. Some of Shirshasan benefits i.e. benefits of shirshasana are as follows:
- Regular practice of the headstand pose can help you to get rid of digestive diseases easily
- With headstand pose or shirshasana, the blood circulation process in the body starts functioning smoothly
- Shirshasana or headstand pose strengthens the body and the body becomes healthier
- Through headstand pose, blood circulation increases in the brain, which helps in enhancing memory
- To get rid of diseases such as constipation, hernia, and headache one should perform this shirshasana pose
- You can practice Shirshasana to get rid of problems related to hair problems, hair fall or to get rid of the problem of hair white before time. So, shirshasana / Sirsasana benefits hair in various ways.
- Headings or the shirshasana poses are very useful postures to make the body active and maximize efficiency
- This Asana improves eyesight
- Makes the brain calm and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Shirshasana stimulates pituitary and pineal glands
- Strengthens hands, legs, and spinal cord
- Builds physical and mental satisfaction and helps in spiritual progress
- Shirshasana enhances lung functioning
- Headstand pose has a positive effect on the digestive organs, which provides relief in constipation
- These shirshasana benefits are also noticeable in the case of asthma, infertility, insomnia, and sinus
Source :- pimcore . runandrelax . com
Detailed Explanation To Practice The Shirshasana
Check out below how to do shirshasana in an accurate way to get the most benefits of this asana.
- For this, you should select a flat space.
- For Shirshasan, you should first sit in Vajrasana. You sit in such a way that you have a lot of room to bend forward.
- Sit in Vajrasana and keep both of your elbows on the ground and keep both hands together.
- Combining fingers of both hands, your arms should be upwards so that you can support your arms with your palms.
- Slowly keep your head on the palms bending forward and keep breathing normally.
- Then gradually let the bodyweight on your head.
- In this situation, you have to take your feet toward the sky. Just like you stand on the feet of straight legs, you are standing on the opposite side of the head.
- Stay in this posture for a while and then come back to a normal position.
Check Related Article:-
- 5 Quick And Easy Yoga For Instant Calmness
- Poses Of Yoga For Stress And Depression Reduction
- Yoga Benefits: Benefits Of Yoga For Students
- Poses Of Yoga To Lose Weight From Hips And Thighs
- 12 Amazing Benefit Of Matsyasana Or Fish Pose
- Yin Yoga Benefits: Know How Yin Yoga Can Make Your Life Better
- Yoga Benefits: Mental Benefits of Yoga
- Yoga For Glowing Skin & Hair Growth
- 10+ Yoga For Constipation: Beat Constipation