You do not have to depend on cosmetic products to get beautiful and glowing skin and fine hair. For this, you need to have the right food, exercise, and yoga for glowing skin. Especially with yoga, your skin can become naturally young and beautiful. So, let us know which are the best yoga for glowing skin and hair growth
Yoga For Glowing Skin
Everything You Need To Know
Beautiful, soft, glowing skin is the dream of every person. To maintain and enhance the glow of your skin, people start using many types of chemical-rich cosmetic products. Which later have a bad effect on your skin. But, do you know that you can get glowing skin through yoga?
Yoga encourages proper blood circulation, which, in turn, improves the skin as it provides essential nutrients to the cells and flushes out toxins. We all need to do some yoga for glowing skin to get beautiful and glowing skin & hair growth.
If you are looking for some yoga for glowing skin and hair growth, then here we are telling about some simple yoga poses that will give you glowing skin and enhance the hair growth. Let us know this yoga for glowing skin in detail.
Shavasana or Corpse Pose
This asana is effective to give a new life to your skin. Shavasana (helps you to relax and thus reduces stress. Start your yoga for glowing skin session with Shavasana:
- To do this asana, you lay a yoga mat on the floor and lie down on your back
- Keep both your legs and hands straight
- Now keep a distance of 1.5 to 2 feet between your two legs
- And thus keep both your hands at 40 degrees from the body and keep the palms facing up
- Now relax in this posture, you do not have to sleep in this posture
- In Shavasana, you can stay according to your ability
This asana eliminates fatigue and insomnia. And it works to bring a glow to the face.
Trikonasana or Triangle
The position of the person performing the Trikonasana or Triangle resembles that of a triangle. It is actually the best yoga for glowing skin that opens the lungs, chest, and heart. It supplies more oxygen to the skin, so the skin feels sharp and rejuvenated.
- To do this asana, you should spread the yoga mat in one place by standing with both the legs apart
- And thus now bend your right leg and place your hand on the floor
- Straighten the other hand up so that both hands are in a straight line
- Stay in this posture for a few seconds to one minute.
Sarvangasana or Shoulder Stand Pose
This Sarvangasana is considered the most effective yoga for glowing skin. It helps improve skin texture and quality by promoting blood circulation towards your face.
- To do this asana, first of all, lie down on the back of a yoga mat
- Keep both your hands straight
- And thus now bend both your legs from here at the waist and up to them
- After this, raise your back with both hands supporting the back
- Raise your legs up to the maximum height
- In this case, your reed bone and your feet should remain in a straight line
- The entire weight of your body will be on the shoulders and both hands will help to keep the back straight
- In this posture, you have to stop for at least 30 seconds, then after that, you have to come down to your initial state with your feet down
By practicing this asana 3 to 5 times a day, your skin will get rid of pimples, pimples, wrinkles, and dryness.
Padahastasana or Standing Forward Bend
This asana is also known as Uttanasana in Sanskrit and is known as Standing Forward Bend Pose in English. To perform Padahastasana, you have to bend forward while standing. This asana opens the legs, hips, and back which helps you look attractive. This forward-bending pose promotes blood flow to the face, which is a very good yoga asana to brighten your skin.
- To perform the Standing Forward Bend pose, you first stand upright on a yoga mat
- Keep both of your feet close together and straighten both hands upwards
- And thus now slowly bend down from the waist and hold the toes of both your hands
- Stay in Uttanasana posture for 60 to 90 seconds.
Adho Mukha Svanasana or Downward Facing Dog Pose
Downward Facing Dog Pose is a very good posture to get beautiful and glowing skin. Apart from this, it is very beneficial for making the spine strong and flexible. This posture extends to your chest.
- To do this asana, first of all, spread a yoga mat and stand upright on it
- Keep a slight gap between your two legs
- And thus now bend forward and place both your hands on the ground
- Keep both feet away from the hands so that your hands and spine come in a straight line
- There will be a 90-degree angle between your leg and chest
- Perform the reverse dog posture for one to two minutes.
Halasana or Plough Pose
Plough Pose or Halasana yoga is considered beneficial for beauty. In Halasana, your body’s position looks like a plow. This asana strengthens the spine, besides it cures other diseases like asthma, phlegm, diabetes, and digestive problems.
- To do this asana, first of all, lie down with your hands straight and feet on a yoga mat
- Now bend both your legs from here at the waist and up to them
- Keep both your hands on the ground
- And thus now try to gently place both the legs behind your head from the ground
- In this situation, according to your ability and come to your initial state
- This yoga is considered very beneficial for bringing a glow to the face.
Dhanurasana or Bow Pose
Bow Pose or Dhanurasana yoga is very beneficial for increasing the glow of the skin. Dhanurasana is a Sanskrit word; in it “Dhanur” means “bow”. In this posture, your position is seen like a raised bow. This asana helps stimulate the reproductive organs and carry blood to these areas. Dhanurasana helps to stretch all the muscles in front of your body.
- To do this asana, lie on your stomach with a yoga mat spread on it, keep both hands parallel to the body and bend the legs backward
- Now move your hands back and hold both feet with both hands
- And thus try to stay in this posture for 20 to 30 seconds
- Finally, open both hands to their initial position
- This yoga posture enhances the glow of your skin
There are many problems like Dryness on the face, premature wrinkles, nail acne, which you can overcome through yoga. Doing yoga not only makes the face glow but you look younger than your age.