Yoga is always beneficial for health. Those who want to start yoga can remain healthy with the help of some easy yoga. Some people do not do yoga because they feel that yoga is very difficult or they will not be able to do it. Some people start yoga with some Yoga Poses which are a little difficult and provide difficulty in getting started, due to which they leave Yoga. So, here I am going to tell you the top 7 yoga for beginners.
Top 7 Yoga For Beginners:
Tadasana Yoga Steps:
- First of all, stand straight with the help of your feet.
- Make a little space between your two legs.
- After that, with the help of fingers of your feet with a long breath, lift the body up slightly and raise both your hands slowly. After that, connect the fingers of one hand with the fingers of one hand.
- Stay in this posture for at least 15-30 seconds and pull your body upward.
- After that, slowly bring your hands to the normal position.
Benefits of Tadasana Yoga:
- This asana proves more beneficial for those who want to increase their length.
- The yoga pose improves posture.
- Keeps spinal problems away from you.
Trikonasana Yoga Top 7 Yoga For Beginners:
Trikonasana is a yoga that helps improve physical and mental health by stretching muscles. Trikonasana is considered one of the most effective yoga asanas. If trigonasana is practiced every day, you can stay fit. This is one of the top 7 yoga for beginners.
<h4id=”Trikonasana_Yoga_Steps:” style=”text-align: justify;”>Trikonasana Yoga Steps:
- First of all, stand straight and keep a slight gap between your two legs.
- Then bend your right leg in 90 degrees.
- After that, while bending the body slightly to the right, touch the fingers of your right leg with your right hand and keep the left hand in the top and straight as given in the photo.
- Hold this pose for 1-2 minutes.
Benefits of Trikonasana:
- The whole body gets a good stretch.
- Improves Blood circulation.
- Kidney remains healthy.
Sukhasana described in Ashtanga Yoga is one of the simple and pleasant asanas. The Sanskrit word “Sukhasana” is made up of two words, Sukh + Asan. The meaning of happiness is easy, simple and pleasing, and the state of being is called asana. This mudra is considered to be comfortable and suitable for meditation, one can practice this asana both in the beginning and advanced condition. This is one of the top 7 yoga for beginners.
Sukhasana Yoga Steps:
- Children can do this easy yoga as well by teaching in a few minutes.
- First of all, lay a carpet on the floor and bend both legs.
- Feet bend in such a way that the lower part of one leg is seen outside and the other under the thighs of the next leg.
- Then sit upright and keep your reed bone straight.
- Place the palms of both your hands up on your knees and wear the Jnana Mudra.
- Breathe in slowly and exhale slowly.
Benefits of Sukhasana Yoga:
- The bone of the reed is scratched which helps the reed bone to grow longer.
- The width of the chest increases.
- The mind gets peace.
- Diseases associated with anxiety, stress, and mental fatigue are overcome.
Setu Bandhasana Yoga Top 7 Yoga For Beginners:
Setu Bandhasana is a posture in which the body has to bend in the shape of a “U”. In this, the body feels like a bridge. his asana is effective in relieving lower back pain and strut of ankle, hip, back, thighs and shoulders. Sethubandhasan should be done on an empty stomach. In addition, it is beneficial to do it in the morning. This is one of the top 7 yoga for beginners.
Setu Bandhasana Yoga Steps:
- In this yoga posture, you have to make your body like a bridge.
- First of all, lie down on the ground and keep your arms on both sides.
- Seeing the way given in the picture, lift the lower part of your body.
- Take a long breath in that posture and stop for about 25-30 seconds.
- After that, slowly bring your body down and bring it to the first posture.
- Repeat this yoga asana 4-5 times.
Benefits of Setu Bandhasana:
- Strengthens the chest.
- Also, back and reed bone is also healthy.
- The anxiety of the mind is overcome.
Shavasana is derived from the Sanskrit word. A dead body means a dead body. This posture is also called Shavasana because the body looks like a dead body or dead in it. Shavasana is an extremely important yoga practice. Its physical, mental and spiritual importance is very high. Often, in between or at the end of yoga, shavasana is done so that the body remains calm and stable. Shavasana is the best yoga method for meditation. This is one of the top 7 yoga for beginners.
Shavasana Yoga Steps:
- This is a very easy yoga pose but it gives very important benefits to the body.
- First of all, take a carpet in a flat place.
- After that, lie down on the face and face.
- Keep both of your legs apart from a pair.
- After that breathe slowly for a few minutes and release.
Benefits Of Shavasana Yoga:
- It provides relief to the body.
- Improves concentration.
Virabhadrasana Yoga Top 7 Yoga For Beginners:
Yoga not only works on your body, but it also trains your mind and makes your soul more pure. This is the reason that today we have brought this special posture of yoga for you, Virabhadrasana. This will not only give you physical strength, but will also make you mentally strong. This is one of the top 7 yoga for beginners.
Virabhadrasana Yoga Steps:
- First of all, stand up straight.
- Keep a distance of 3-4 feet between both the legs.
- Take long breaths and raise both arms parallel to the ground and turn your head to the right.
- Then exhale, bend your right leg 90 degrees and slightly to the right.
- Look at the photo to understand how to bend the leg.
- After that stay in this position for some time.
- Do this 5-6 times.
Benefits of Virabhadrasana:
- This yoga pose gives strength to the legs and arms.
- Keeps the body of the lower part also healthy.
Vrikshasana Yoga Top 7 Yoga For Beginners:
The name is derived from the Sanskrit word vrksha which means “tree”, “tree” and asana which means “currency”. Vriksasana is the intermediate level yoga pose. It helps to strengthen the legs, hands, spine and shoulders. Unlike most other yogas, this mudra requires you to keep your eyes open so that you can balance the body. This is one of the top 7 yoga for beginners.
Vrikshasana Yoga Steps:
- First of all, keep both your hands beside and stand upright.
- After that, carefully keep your right leg on the thigh of your left leg and stand straight.
- Look at the photo to understand.
- After that, slowly join the don hands and move upwards, and hold the prayer posture.
- Try to balance in this pose for at least 30-45 seconds.
Benefits of Vrikshasana:
- Improve balance.
- Strengthen the thighs, legs, and reed bone.
- 8 Best Poses Of Yoga For Bulging Disc
- What Are The Baba Ramdev Yoga For Back Pain?
- Effective Yoga Asanas For Reducing Waist Side Bulges
- Poses Of Yoga For Dark Circles By Baba Ramdev
- Effective Poses Of Yoga To Increase Height After 21