We all know yoga is a healthy activity. Yoga is a spiritual activity which cleanses our mind and body. Yoga resolves many health problems like blood glucose, blood pressures, anxiety, metabolic syndrome, diabetes, and even cancer. Yoga also helps to lose weight and keep you fit and healthy. Yoga also improves our balance and flexibility. For those who wants to lose weight fast, they can choose yoga for weight loss exercise that is very effective. So there are 5 yoga for weight loss exercise which is entirely safe and does not have any kind of side effects. So let’s check those 5 yoga for weight loss exercise out.
Table of Contents
5 Yoga Asana For Weight Loss:
Asana is a Sanskrit word which means a position or posture. Asana is mainly called yoga position. There are some yoga asanas that are very effective yoga for weight loss exercise you can try. These exercises are…
Vasisthasana (Side Plank):
Vasisthasana or side plank is a yoga posture for weight loss which is very effective. This exercise not only loses weight faster but also has so many benefits on health like This yoga for weight loss exercise stretches the belly, arms, and legs. This also helps you to improve balance. This yoga asana makes you flexible.
- Begin with a plank pose.
- Shift your weight on the right side gently.
- Keep all your weight on the right side.
- Swing your left hand over.
- Hold this for 20 sec.
- Repeat it on the left side.
Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand):
Sarvangasana known as shoulder stand in English is an exercise that makes your bone healthy and strong. This posture makes you flexible and increases your balance. This exercise is good for weight loss and maintains a good shape.
- Lie down on your stomach.
- Raise your legs upward and make a 90-degree angle.
- Place your palms on your back to make a support.
- Hold this position for 30 sec.
Bhekasana (Frog Pose):
This yoga posture has many benefits to your health. This exercise makes you flexible. This exercise helps to extend your throat, chest, abdomen, thighs, and ankles. This is a yoga exercise which can lose weight fast.
- Lie on your stomach.
- Keep your palms on the floor close to your chest.
- Press your palms on the ground.
- Start to stretch your arms from behind and clutch your both hands with feet.
- hold this position for 1 minute.
Pavanmuktasana (Wind-releasing Pose):
- lie on your back.
- Extend your legs and arms.
- Draw your knees close to your chest.
- Cluth your hands around knees.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
This exercise tones abdominal organs, Improves your digestion system. This is a very effective yoga asana to lose weight. This yoga asana also improves your flexibility and also straighten spine arms and legs. This yoga posture is also known as a stress buster.
- Tightly interlock your fingers and make a cup.
- Place crown of your head at the cup.
- Raise your legs upward in the sky.
- balance and straighten your legs and spine.
- beath slowly and relax your body.
- Hold this position for 1minutes.
These are the more effective yoga for weight loss exercise. Do this and keep yourself fit.
Check Related Yoga Article :-
- yoga-weight loss beginners
- yoga for kids training
- best time to do yoga
- how to lose weight by yoga in 1 month
- benefits of yoga on health
- benefits of yoga for students