The desire for a wide chest and a strong body is very common in men. In such a case, if you really want to widen your chest muscles, then some yoga for chest muscles can be helpful for you. Know about some such yoga sessions, with the help of which the chest muscles will become stronger and wider.
Source :- artofliving . org
Yoga For Chest Muscles
Here we have provided some of the effective yoga for chest muscles. With the help of this below-mentioned yoga for chest muscles, get a broader and stronger chest.
Source :- artofliving . org
Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
The Ustrasana is also known as the camel pose. In this pose, the body looks like a camel that is why this yoga for chest muscles called camel pose. With the regular practice of these poses will help you to widen your chest.
How To Do Ustrasana?
- At first, sit in the Vajrasana on the floor or on a yoga mat
- Now put your weight on the knee and make your torso straight
- Then breathing, tilt your torso in the back and hold the ankles one by one with your hands
- You will get pressure on your stomach muscles while doing this seat
- Keep this posture in the beginning for 20 to 30 seconds and then gradually increase it
- Look at the sky
- Keep breathing in general
- Breathe and then back in the previous position
Bhujangasana (The Cobra Pose)
The regular practice of this posture strengthens the spinal cord, makes the chest broader and strengthens the arms. However, to get the benefits from this asana you will need to follow the steps as it is. One wrongdoing can rather bring disadvantages.
How To Do Bhujangasana?
- Lie on the ground with the stomach
- Fold the elbows of both hands and place the palms on the ground next to the chest
- Inhaling, lift the upper part of the stomach and keep the weight on the palms and elbows
- Keep the back, thigh, and knees straight on the ground during practice this yoga for chest muscles.
- Look straight at the wall
- Hold for about 30 to 45 seconds
- After 30 to 45 seconds, leaving the breath back in the previous posture
- Repeat the posture at least 10 times
- Rest for 10 to 15 seconds between every repetition
Recommended Articles :-
- 15 Astonishing Benefits Of Pranayama And Ways To Practice It
- 10 Ramdev Baba Yoga For Stomach: Get Rid Of Stomach Problem
- 5 Effective Yoga For Fathers To Get A Healthy And Fit…
- 5 Best And Effective Yoga For Addiction Recovery
- Yoga For Mothers To Get Healthy Body After Baby’s Delivery
- All Detail About Ardha Halasana Or Half Plow Pose
Source :- jessicavanden . com
Regular practice of Surya Namaskar is very beneficial for the chest muscles. Surya Namaskar consists of total 12 Asanas. These 12 Asanas are very effective for our health. It not only helps to broaden the chest but it also has various other benefits. The process of doing them is as follows.
How To Do Surya Namaskar?
Check out the 12 Asanas of the Surya Namaskar below:
1) Standing straight on the floor by adding two hands in the prayer pose
(2) Stretching both hands in the air while filling the breath and tilting the sides and neck backward, pointing your head towards the top
(3) Now breathing slowly lean forward; touching the earth near the ankle, with both hand (knees should stay straight during this posture)
(4) Move the left leg backward while filling the breath. Tilt the neck backward now stay hold for some time in this situation.
(5) Then breathe in and bend towards the front and then put the forehead on the knees
(6) Now fold the left knee, take the right foot back and keep palms on the ground
(7) Now raise the upper part of the chest upwards, which can be stretched in the body. Hold the breath and then stretch the left foot too (This is called Plank Stage)
(8) Then raise the back part up. The head will appear like a fog and the body is like the mountain.
(9) Now repeat the fourth process i.e. that is to move the left leg backward.
(10) Now repeat the third position i.e. bends slowly and lean forward. Touching the earth near the ankle, with both hand (knees should stay straight during this posture)
(11) Stretching both hands in the ear while filling the breath and tilting the sides and neck backward, stretching towards the top.
(12) Now come again in the first position.
Hold for about 25 to 30 seconds in every position of Surya Namaskar
Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
This posture strengthens the chest muscles and the body becomes flexible due to the regular practice of this yoga for chest muscles. Practice Trikonasana at least 4 times a week to get widen chest. Check out the proper process to do this asana.
How To Do Trikonasana?
- Stand straight on the floor on your feet
- Keep your feet 3 feet apart from each other
- Spread parallel to both hands and legs straight
- Now try to touch the right foot or ankle with your left hand
- Take your left hand towards the sky to so that it looks like 90 degrees or like a triangle
- Press your outer back heel and turn the thigh outward
- Gaze up at your palm or at the ceiling
- Hold for about 15 to 20 seconds in this posture
- Repeat on the other side too
- Repeat the process for at least 10 to 15 times
Source :- khbuzz . com
Dhanurasana (The Bow Pose)
When we talk about yoga for chest muscles then how we can forget talking about the Dhanurasana? Dhanurasana is one of the most effective yoga for chest muscles. Regular practice of this asana can help you to get a broader chest.
How To Do Dhanurasana?
- At first, lie down on the floor on your stomach
- Keep the feet together as well as keep the hands in the side of your body
- Now breathe deeply and gradually lift your legs upwards and lift the torso to take it backward
- Tilt the legs slightly and then hold your ankles with both hands
- Look at as high as possible, do not force too much
- Hold in this posture for about 15 to 30 seconds
- Keep breathing in the normal way
- Come back to the previous position
- Repeat this asana at least 10 times