Hatha yoga is a type of Yoga, among the six schools of Hinduism. This is a type of cardio exercise. Most of the yoga positions are belong to this category. The Sanskrit term “Hatha” indicates “forceful,” or the yoga of action. The more abstruse meaning is, in Sanskrit “Ha” is the “sun” and “Tha” is “moon”, that makes this yoga the yoga of balance. This is the old yoga style that includes many physical exercise and breathing exercise. Hatha yoga is a popular tradition that improves flexibility, and strength. It also cures many health problems and tone up your body. If you want to begin hatha yoga to get a healthy life first you should know how hatha yoga works and method to do this. Here I formed a hatha yoga sequence for beginners. It will help you out most. So let’s check this hatha yoga sequence out.
Table of Contents
Hatha Yoga Sequence:
Hatha Yoga denotes the establishment of all the fundamental for extending and fortifying of different muscles in the body, including the neck, thighs, lower legs, hips, and stomach area. Here is the ideal hatha yoga sequence for beginners, That can be very much useful. These are…
Tadasana or the Mountain Pose:
- Stand on the mat with feet aligned together and hands by your side.
- Keep a foot gap between your feet, parallel to each other.
- Inhale and while stretching the thighs slowly lift your ankles.
- Elongate your spine and the neck.
- Maintain the curve of the spine while doing so.
- Gently exhale and hold the pose for a few seconds.
- Repeat this 10-12 times.
Uttanasana or the Forward Bend Pose:
- Stand on the mat and keep both of your feet parallel to each other 12-14 inches apart.
- Draw your belly inwards upon inward breath and curve forward at the hips.
- While exhaling touch your feet with the fingertips.
- If you can, then try to grab the ankles.
- Hold this posture for 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat this 10-15 times.
Bhujangasana or the Cobra Pose:
- Lie flat on your stomach on the mat. keep both the arms on either side of the body.
- Bend the arms and place the palms underneath your shoulders.
- Feel the pressure in your back and keep the body weight within it.
- Lift the torso gently, supporting the entire movement from the back and hips.
- Curve your back as much as possible.
- Hold this posture for a few seconds.
- Repeat 12-15 times
Virabhadrasana or the Warrior Pose:
- Stand on your feet, spread your feet apart from each other.
- Curve left foot outwards and bend it at the knee
- Keep your thigh parallel to the floor.
- Raise both your arms parallel to the floor and look towards the tip of your left hand.
- Hold this pose for a few seconds.
- Repeat it in another side.
- Repeat it 10-12 times each side.
Shavasana or the Corpse Pose:
This pose helps the body to restore all energy and place your body in a completely relaxed zone.
- Lie on your back on the mat, comfortably.
- Close your eyes and maintain a smooth breathing pattern.
- Do this for 10-15 minutes
This hatha yoga sequence can be very much useful for beginners. Practice this regularly to see effective results.
Check Related Yoga Article :-
- yoga poses for weight loss
- yoga for weight loss exercise
- yoga-weight loss beginners
- yoga for kids training
- best time to do yoga
- how to lose weight by yoga in 1 month